Tuna Valley Photography

The last one is this unique 1 piece prototype. It is called the "Pathfinder" and was built on the Phoenix Jack frame. This was a test to try out some possibilities for future runs, including: a small recessed EO to reach the nail pull, fluted/lined bolsters, laser etching on the blade, compass insert in the handle, and a different type of handle material (in this case, compressed hemp wood).
View attachment 2438368
Where do you when find these knives! That's an interesting one.
I emailed them about distributors that ship to Australia because I was really interested in getting one but they never wrote back.

I also have that knife..... It is nicely done and a good addition to my collection....
I love the ebony. It is such a great looking handle material. But paired with the Damascus is even better.

Where do you when find these knives! That's an interesting one.
I emailed them about distributors that ship to Australia because I was really interested in getting one but they never wrote back.
The prototypes usually aren't sold openly, except maybe in person at knife shows. But all the regular releases are sold through the network of dealers they have listed on their website. I'm not sure how many of them ship international though.

Back