Ugly Knife Pics

Tactical spatula

ba08231.jpg

Anybody post this yet?

Colonel-Blades-NCO-LowVz-Dagger-Kit-with-Trainer-Black-BHQ-75730-jr-large.jpg

Pew pew! Stab stab! Like they crossed a karambit with a j-frame and made something far worse than both.

Ugly as it is, i’m sure it is a decent fighting knife. It kind of reminds me of the Fred Perrin La Griffe.

On the other hand check this out. “Hutton’s
Edge” the creator says he has a PHD from the University of Martial arts in Japan. (The actual institution in Japan not only claims they never heard of the guy and stress they are not an accredited university of any kind.) He also claims he has never lost a knife fight with this knife, real or simulated.

huttons-edge-fighting-custom-fixed_1_e89fd03b11f311bf6469a44026b7d9bf.jpg

Yours now,
Only $500!

Creator claims you are too incompetent to guess how it is used, you have to pay for his classes and he’ll let you in on the secret! (Spoiler: the big secret is you hold it in forearm grip, reverse grip where you lay the spine of the blade along your forearm)

It's nothing if not..."unique". And boy oh boy, there must be hotspots all over that handle!
Imagine if he bites.
giphy.webp

Ugly as it is, i’m sure it is a decent fighting knife. It kind of reminds me of the Fred Perrin La Griffe.

On the other hand check this out. “Hutton’s
Edge” the creator says he has a PHD from the University of Martial arts in Japan. (The actual institution in Japan not only claims they never heard of the guy and stress they are not an accredited university of any kind.) He also claims he has never lost a knife fight with this knife, real or simulated.

huttons-edge-fighting-custom-fixed_1_e89fd03b11f311bf6469a44026b7d9bf.jpg

Yours now,
Only $500!

Creator claims you are too incompetent to guess how it is used, you have to pay for his classes and he’ll let you in on the secret! (Spoiler: the big secret is you hold it in forearm grip, reverse grip where you lay the spine of the blade along your forearm)

The claim "never lost a knife fight" makes me wonder, how many has he been in, has he been stabbed multiple times and gotten frustrated? That is so weird. He should stop making knives and reconsider his life choices if he's been in multiple knife fights. :D

Ahhh, from the 'Black Legion' no less. It was a well known knife coni..canus...conuisseu.........afficinado club.

Back