UK Convention !!

Hi all

Would anybody be interested in a Khukuri convention in the UK. A chance for us all to meet and flash some metal.

Brendan

Okay so far we have the interest of 1 HI lover:

Steve from Lancashire.

Anyone else ?

Brendan

I have a sister in law, Sanu, and her family now living in London so I could kill two birds with one stone -- convention and family visit.

Okay, so it's now:

Uncle Bill
Steve and co.
Brendan

I think everyone will agree with me that it would be an honour and pleasure to meet Uncle.

Brendan

We need to get the folks from Germany, France, Netherlands, Ireland, Spain and others within striking distance of London to make it work.

Hello fellow UK HI enthusiasts,

I would be interested in meeting up especially if Uncle Bill was to come over. I live in East Sussex, so somewhere in the middle of the country would be a good idea or we could choose London to suit Uncle.

Regards
Duncan

So far:

Uncle Bill
Steve and co.
Duncan
Brendan

We need more to make it worth while. Maybe some European bro's.

Originally posted by Brendan
So far:

Uncle Bill
Steve and co.
Duncan
Brendan

We need more to make it worth while. Maybe some European bro's.

Where's Tom? As in Tom Holt?

Originally posted by Brendan
I was thinking the same. He probably has'nt seen the post yet !!

Yeah, if memory serves me correctly, Tom has a 12 acre property and he was saying he needs help with clearing it! :D;)

Tom? You out there? HEEEEEEEEEEEEELLOOOOOOOOOO???
:confused::confused::confused:

Isn't Stephensee in France?

and heck Bruise is in Saudi, just a hop skip and jump away!;)

Eikervaering's in Norway.

Maybe a new thread titled "calling all European forumites, please respond!" might do the trick.

Good luck. Wish I could make it! Man, how I'd like to photograph about a million places in the UK!

Okay, 23rd September has been suggested. Just after Uncle Bill's Bday. Suit everyone ?

Back