Unusual Murali Bonecutters Coming Soon

The Biggest Little Blade HI makes. Sorry for the corn, but it's true. I just got one in the mail to review.

I'll try it out and report back. I'll say that when opened, everyone wanted it.

munk

I confess I was lustful of these, for a minute. Everything in its time, though.

Wise words but it hard trying to follow them.

But deep down I know your right ...sometimes one just has to wait?:confused:

Or maybe not... :D

Last edited:
18 May 2009

HI FORUM Readers:

I received my 14" BONECUTTER from Yangdu on Saturday. I cleaned my Khukuri with "PROLIX" to remove the oil that was on the blade. Behind where I live there is a dead tree, and I had the opportunity to use the 14" BONECUTTER on this dead tree. Small branches about 1/2"-1" were removed within 2-3 strokes. NO "dents" or marks on the blade at all. In my kitchen I use a "BILTONG" for most chores, this 14" BONECUTTER does the cutting jobs a little easier. Heads of lettuce, corn and squash come apart very easy with the 14" BONECUTTER. I still carry my 15" BAS (horn handles) on my back-pack when I'm out and about. I'm going to try the 14" BONECUTTER and see if this might be better. I do have a 20" BONECUTTER for the really "heavy" duty forest/camping cutting chores. I also have a TARWAR for swinging at the bushes & vines. This is "perfect" for those pesky bushes & vines. My TARWAR is going overseas to AFRICA this year. If you have seen "ELEPHANT" Grass(can be over 6-feet TALL), the TARWAR was meant to deal with this type of grass. I'm also giving the hunter either my 15" BAS or an 18" ANGKOHLA to take on his trip. MURALI make a very fine small sized 12" thru 16" BONECUTTER to use either at home or on a CAMPING Trip. Please do not be concerned about it's small size. These NEW BONECUTTER"S can handle the jobs (outside or inside) with ease!

THANKS Auntie Yangdu for bringing in these NEW BONCUTTERS made by MURALI!!!

Donald
(BLADESWEST)

MURALI make a very fine small sized 12" thru 16" BONECUTTER to use either at home or on a CAMPING Trip. Please do not be concerned about it's small size. These NEW BONECUTTER"S can handle the jobs (outside or inside) with ease!

Hiya Donald,

Your words about the small size Boncutters echoed my thoughts and reasoning (plus Libran indecision) in regard to purchasing the '12/12' Bonecutter for kitchen duties.

It seemed a perfect design for these applications. I am now very glad I purchased mine and will let you know how it performs when I get it.

bruce

18 May 2009

Bruce:

Thank you for the reply! Please do not let these "small" sized BONECUTTERS fool you for work either outside or inside chores. I'm thinking about a 16" BONECUTTER to go along with my 15" BAS (NOT a replacement, just an extra addition)!!! Would the extra 2-inches make a difference? I do not know yet!!!

Donald,
BLADESWEST

Nice review, thank you Donald

Back