Upcoming Orders!

Daniel Fairly Knives

Full Time Knifemaker
Here is what is coming up or on deck!

I am not listing anyone's name or screen name because I want to respect everyone's privacy. I am more than happy to confirm if it is yours though! :D

Next Order Batch - Choppers!

.36 Special - One or two of them! 5160 steel - Double Convex
Custom .36 BCSK 5160 steel - Double Convex
.36 Wharncliffe - Krypto - Double Convex

On Deck

Bushcraft Knife - MCAM and O1
Havok X - needs no explanation!

Sometime very soon

20" or so Wakichete! I'll finish my other swords then as well. I have a katana order also I'll start as well, with Tsuba and alternative sheath.
Tantos! All kinds
Titanium backpackers... These will have bottle openers!
Havok with Black/Grey G10

There are a few more I probably forgot to list...

After that I will be on to the more current orders including CPM3V fighters and D2 tantos. I'm also planning a run of knives, either Ti Backpackers, Gnarly Wharnies in 1084 or Kogotanas (like a slim tanto) in A2 steel.

Good to see you got enough to keep your nose to the grindstone! Or is it belt grinder?!

GO, DANIEL GO!!!

-Xander

Cool. I really enjoyed following the progress of the EDC's. I hope you'll continue to post progress photos. "Tantos! All kinds" sounds interesting :)
"

Good to see you got enough to keep your nose to the grindstone! Or is it belt grinder?!

GO, DANIEL GO!!!

-Xander

Thanks Xander!

Fingers to the belt grinder is my style! Lol no kidding there!

You know you enjoy making knives when you get a huge bleeding cut and dip it in the "spark" bucket to clean it, then wrap it in a G10 dust covered paper towel and keep going just because you don't want to stop grinding! LOL that was yesterday... :D :D :D

Cool. I really enjoyed following the progress of the EDC's. I hope you'll continue to post progress photos. "Tantos! All kinds" sounds interesting :)
"

Thanks! I have fun documenting the process and will continue to do so!

Tantos are a lot of fun for me, I absolutely enjoy all the different grinds. I have some with compound grinds like my edc's, some with a "kata kiri ba" style single grind and some with American style tips all coming up! D2 to Damascus... I even have some 5/16" and 1/8" thick; 3/4" tall A2 in the mix!

Ti backpackers?? With bottle openers?? Might have to sell a kidney or somethin:eek:

Daniel- Confirming my order for the Ti backpackers. :D
You've got it dude! :thumbup:

I'm happy to see that you're busy Daniel! Keep it going!
I am still somewhat amazed at the time it has taken me to get to these but each one will be awesome!

I am hoping one of those choppers is mine!!!! Looking forward to them!
You know it! Second one on the list!

I was in the Office/Photo Lab (my living room!) all day Sunday and the Fairly Knives Mailing Department (my living room :D ) all day yesterday and was itching to work on knives. I have a liner lock blade going in S7 (let's hope) so I profiled a S7 harpoon tip to go along with it! They are in for a second temper cycle as I type this. The Poon is 8.5-9" long or so and will be getting Kryptonite scales! I got about 20 emails this weekend about the Krypto so I thought I'd bust one out when I have the time.

The teak rigging knife is next and after that I'm cutting up a bunch of .360" thick 5160 stock for big choppers!

The bar of 5160 weighs 17 pounds :eek: Yes!

Looking forward to the Bushie Dan.
Please put me down for one of the Ti Backpackers minus the bottle opener.

Looking forward to the Bushie Dan.
Please put me down for one of the Ti Backpackers minus the bottle opener.

I have you marked down for one, Thanks!

Still not seeing mine. :( Will July ever get here?

Tantos! They are at the end so I left it vague... They won't be too far off, I can't wait to get to them.

Dashi too... Look out for the Credit Card Knives as well! :D

Good to see you here 0037ksm.

Yea!!!! Can't wait for all three. And someday a ti folder!

I have you marked down for one, Thanks!

Tantos! They are at the end so I left it vague... They won't be too far off, I can't wait to get to them.

Dashi too... Look out for the Credit Card Knives as well! :D

Good to see you here 0037ksm.

Back