Upcoming Orders!

cant wait to see the CC knives !
i love cool gear i can chuck in the wallet !

They are being planned at the moment!

It will be cool to have a knife in my wallet. I sometimes go out without my knife but never my wallet!

Thanks 0037ksm for the help with the CC knives! Much appreciated.

I have been looking through my old photos for a current project I am involved in and came across this, a Titanium pendant I made.

I'm thinking if I can find the time I'm making more of these.

pendantandmini011.jpg

Daniel, I'm humbled you'd listen to my ramblings.

They are being planned at the moment!

It will be cool to have a knife in my wallet. I sometimes go out without my knife but never my wallet!

Thanks 0037ksm for the help with the CC knives! Much appreciated.

Hey I really appreciate your input, you really know your knives.

Edged Jewelry, that sounds like a plan!

I have something planned for very soon that I haven't even mentioned, it may be my best design yet!

$100 price point EDC

6 long, under one ounce, strong, self sharpening edge...

Just send me money, it's going to be that good! :eek: :D :D :p

I have something planned for very soon that I haven't even mentioned, it may be my best design yet!

$100 price point EDC

6 long, under one ounce, strong, self sharpening edge...

Just send me money, it's going to be that good! :eek: :D :D :p

Hmm...sounds like it going to have some carbide involved.

Thanks Daniel!
I'll wait one year.
Or two. :)

It won't be that bad! Sometime this year... :D

You know I want a tanto fricky as well, I have to make one somewhat soon! :D

Hmm...sounds like it going to have some carbide involved.

Oh yeah! How about adding a handle that accepts cord wrap but still looks great skeletonized... EDC size but can saw wood? :eek: (the carbide does that, no saw backs here)

This one is going to be for backpacking, camping, hiking, mountain climbing, fishing, hunting, survival, diving, biking and utility.

I'm going to film a ton of testing as well.

I feared the carbide application to Titanium could have been a lot of hype... or at least it was exaggerated. I was wrong. I have been using a carbide edged Ti knife I made for a while now and I feel they are as good as they are claimed to be.

If I was stuck on a deserted island or anywhere for that matter in a survival situation a carbidized knife would be what I wanted.

Here is what is coming up or on deck!

I am not listing anyone's name or screen name because I want to respect everyone's privacy. I am more than happy to confirm if it is yours though! :D

Next Order Batch - Choppers!

.36 Special - One or two of them! 5160 steel - Double Convex
Custom .36 BCSK 5160 steel - Double Convex
.36 Wharncliffe - Krypto - Double Convex

On Deck

Bushcraft Knife - MCAM and O1
Havok X - needs no explanation!

Sometime very soon

20" or so Wakichete! I'll finish my other swords then as well. I have a katana order also I'll start as well, with Tsuba and alternative sheath.
Tantos! All kinds
Titanium backpackers... These will have bottle openers!
Havok with Black/Grey G10

There are a few more I probably forgot to list...

After that I will be on to the more current orders including CPM3V fighters and D2 tantos. I'm also planning a run of knives, either Ti Backpackers, Gnarly Wharnies in 1084 or Kogotanas (like a slim tanto) in A2 steel.

I have knocked out a lot of orders and after this newest just profiled batch I will be close to catching up! You guys have been very cool with the super long wait and I appreciate that.

I have a new knife coming out soon in Ti and will be doing the D2 tantos this upcoming month. I literally have the whole year planned, if I could grind 24/7 I could get 1/4 of my ideas done this year! :D I have too much fun...

I have been doing extensive testing on carbidized Titanium and I know it is something I can count on, look out for more.

It is my responsibility as a maker to make sure everything works well, I dislike hype. I want to let you guys know you can count on me to make sure everything is well thought out.

My Amish neighbor used to say that he could drive his tractor all day!
Love what you do, peeps!

Thanks Lycosa!

I forgot to mention it, I may be making some harpoon tips in 5/16" A2 with carbon fiber scales/liners.

I have been working on the design for my bottle opener knives daily for about two weeks now, I'm close!

I'm looking forward to seeing your carbidized Ti knife, especially in a folder someday. I have a bunch of stuff from Warren Thomas, from knives to dog tags, with that edge and it is awesome. Gently tracing your finger down the edge, you wouldn't think it was very sharp but it cuts like crazy.

I'm looking forward to seeing your carbidized Ti knife, especially in a folder someday. I have a bunch of stuff from Warren Thomas, from knives to dog tags, with that edge and it is awesome. Gently tracing your finger down the edge, you wouldn't think it was very sharp but it cuts like crazy.

I am a huge Warren Thomas fan, he does great work. I know what you mean about the edge, they have a very unique feel. Not good to get cut with!

Carbidized Ti saws very well, I was notching plywood the other day as a test and it was very aggressive in the way it cut. I want to test on some PVC next, I'm thinking a carbidized edge will saw through it.

UPDATE - Getting close on a lot of the list on post one! Here are my plans for the next few weeks...

Current Batch - all kinds of stuff, a few new designs will be available, look out!
Upcoming - Debut of the new Ti Bottle Opener Knife! I'm taking care of some that have been in the plans for a while... taking requests on a big run after that.
Soon - D2 Tantos! .315" thick - I hope to have some extras, we'll see on time. I'm taking care of older orders as a priority.

Those will take at least the rest of the month and after that I have much more already in the works! Credit Card Knives and lots of orders for those that have been waiting

Last edited:
Daniel i like what I hear on the 5/16 A2!!!! Just wish I could get past the harpoon tip. I love the old classic lines of knives. Now I do like the sounds of the credit card knife and the skeletonized EDC!!!!Need more money..........lol

Back