......Update on the new model for TKI

Very nice work!

I like the background items too.

Ground blades!

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

Wow, very cool. It's exciting to see this coming along. Keep up the pics Rob!

FYI: I'm really digging the reduced choil!

That tanto is my favorite grind from rick yet. Loving the smaller choil for more useable blade.

This is a glimpse behind the curtain. For anyone that does not own a Hinderer (or those that do and have not done DIY maintenance)
To see the components go together that ultimately comprises the "Beast". Pretty cool.

i do like the blade but i love the old style choil, it works perfectly for precision work. i like the blade on top, looks more my style

Those look fantastic guys! I can't wait to see the final products. Those grinds are effing unbelievable!

call it the xm-1000, because i have a thousand reasons to buy this awesome knife

Last edited:
Love the second design, really hoping that there will be some of these at Blade :)

holy Shhh Rob! I cant believe its taken me this long to see this!! man I cant wait to see these all done up. those freshly ground blades are to die for...man Im tuned in hard for this...wasnt expecting the update so soon! you boys dont mess around or waste any time! "time?! whats that?!" ;)

Back