Update

JK Knives

John is on his third day in ICU at Northwestern Medical in Chicago. Had an aneurysm in his thigh that broke and had to do bypass surgery. They also found a mass, we will know Monday if it is cancer.

I’m so sorry to hear this. My thoughts and best wishes are with John and his family. Please let him know we are all thinking of him and pulling for a speedy recovery.

sorry to hear this nothing can stop you John get well soon and wishing you a speedy recovery

Our prayers and thoughts are with you, and his family.....
Get well soon!!!

Thanks for the update, Connie.

Sending prayers up to Mokena....

best

mqqn

My best wishes to John and his family. I'm not to far away so let me know if you need any chores attended to, happy to help while John gets better.
Brad
Anglers Outlet, Tinley Park

More prayers from Michigan, I'm sad to read this but certain John will fight the fight. Also praying for a full and good recovery.

I am sorry to hear John is fighting this but I am sure he will be just fine. Smoke and prayers for a quick recovery.

Bill

keeping you all in out thoughts, Connie.
Best of luck and hopefully getting this fixed will help with the leg pain he's been having so he'll feel more mobile.

Scary stuff, but John has always struck me as one tough bugger...thank you for the update, and know there are many folks out there thinking good thoughts for him and his family.

Take time to breathe and take care of yourself, I'm sure he's in the best hands possible.

God bless.

I’m so sorry to hear this, we will keep John and all of the family in our prayers.

Our prayers for John and you, let him know there is a whole JK family pulling for him.

Last edited:
Back