Useless knives and edged weapons/tools

It looks like the original thread went south (it was bound to happen). Please, no brand/maker attacking.
s-l1600.jpg

o_O If one mentions any specific brand/model that someone else likes, isn't someone going to view that as "brand/maker attacking"?

The original went south because these threads all go south once someone's feeling get hurt.

Farbarware, I've gotten dollarstore Pillsbury knives to take a better edge after allot of work.

Plain edge anyway, the serrated utility knife makes a good small bread knife.

I once tried to use a smatchet to trim down my daughter's drinking straw at McDonald's one time.

You know, it's really tough to make a straight cut when everyone is screaming:rolleyes:

I'm going go with the Kershaw ET. I almost bought one about half a dozen times, but then I remembered I didnt like potentially cutting the heck out of my fingers every time I opened and closed it.

What on Earth is nonsensical about the Cold Steel magnum tanto? It looks like a very straight ahead knife to me. I'd certainly get one if it wasn't for the price. I have the magnum 12 san mai tanto and while the handle on the Warcraft is different, the blade looks very similar.

I’m surprised to see more than one of those. When I first saw it I thought for sure it was a way to sell scrap extra steel blades had already been cut from.

Then again I guess if a guy is producing multiples of the same knives he will end up with scrap in the same shape a bunch of times, so lots of opportunity to produce these monstrosities.

my picks are some of the knives rounded up in the uk mostly police haul pics from london stories but also other parts of the main island..... from gangs......

_104511063_knifestill-opsceptre1-gwentpolice.jpg Gang-of-men-716495.jpg
looks like no lock.....not a great stabber when it closes on ones fingers...needs a auto lawks.

knifeclampdown2601e.jpg
maybe a winner in the style department....^

knifeclampdown2601h.jpg

potato peeler there..not such a great weapon but guess it can stab.^

Back