• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

"uxo2"

Status
Not open for further replies.
uxo2 for the clear win!!!!! He went above and beyond to accommodate a buyer, posted all communications for proof, was polite and non-accusatory even though he could have asked about possible botched installation, and has 206 positive feedback with 0 negative. I know who I will and more importantly who I will not do business with. He gave a refund, let the buyer keep the scales and the guy posts his garbage 2 entire months later about a $30 transaction in which he was immediately refunded????!!!!!! Does uxo2 get to start a thread for everyone to beware of this buyer because that would actual make sense.

From the pictures he posted.
NO they were not
Absolutely untrue......It's uxo2 that is not the truthful one here. He's the one that trying to dodge the bullet.

This is the only time that I've been on here or anywhere else where I wanted to return an item because it was not as advertised.

Again,My only regret is not returning the scales immediately.

razorburn razorburn

Your negative -1 will forever have a link tied to this thread you created for all to see and make up their own minds
as to how this sale went.

Including you admitting you waited Months.

Screen shots for them to read all communications between you and me
Screen shots of you admitting you did not read the PMs.

I am done with this thread..

You are back to ignore

I dont hate you or wish harm or even close with an insult directed to you.

Just go away and live your life

Thank you Bladeforums for being who you are.
Great people... Except for....

Last edited:
Personally I think both of you have acted childish with petty insults and abuse of the feedback system.

razorburn razorburn you wait months to start a bullshit thread and leave negative feedback, if you were not satisfied with the scales they should have been returned immediately… save the excuses as to why you didn’t.

uxo2 uxo2 you already left positive feedback, you do not leave feedback a second time at a later date for the same transaction because you’re pissed off… if you want the original positive feedback removed, report it and it will be taken care of.

I should ding both of you for the retaliatory feedback issue.

That being said, the negative feedback will be removed from both profiles, the title of the thread will be edited and this thread is now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back