1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.
  2. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

valleytinworks.com is trading for busse....

Discussion in 'Trade: Gadgets & Gear' started by valleytinworks, Feb 5, 2007.

1. valleytinworks

valleytinworks

Dec 13, 2005
    [​IMG]

2. EverTheCynic

EverTheCynic

Oct 31, 2006
    How did I miss this thread? :eek: Awesome work man!

3. valleytinworks

valleytinworks

Dec 13, 2005
    ok so i guess i am open to other stuff beyond busse knives...... make an offer...

4. WatchingF1

WatchingF1

Sep 14, 2006
    Just wanted to pop in and say hi. I was able to see your work in person yesterday at the Howard County Home Show. Very impressive, very nice work. I spoke to your wife for a couple minutes, she said you were off somewhere with her Busse.

-WF1

5. valleytinworks

valleytinworks

Dec 13, 2005
    la ba ba bump

6. valleytinworks

valleytinworks

Dec 13, 2005
    bump
    mmmmmmmm

7. valleytinworks

valleytinworks

Dec 13, 2005
    btttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

8. valleytinworks

valleytinworks

Dec 13, 2005
    tttttttttttttttttttttttttttt