Vendor exclusive Benchmade knives

I asked him directly and they said probably February, not sure if I copied the message properly ^

I know it’s not a new release, but picked up the DLT exclusive grip in M390 and carbon fiber scales. Been extremely impressed with it. Came perfectly centered with a great action AND solid lockup straight out of the box. In the past, I’ve always had to dial in the axis lock. Not quite as chubby as a regular grip. Haven’t been able to put it down.

We are pacing ourselves on new releases. We have had a huge order log on our carbon and G10 535 scales and just added a new machine this week to get manufacturing times back down where they were when we started. We have been working through the big backlog that built up during the holidays. We are working towards our signature in stock or 3 day shipping of your scales again, this day and age we have found out people don't like to wait for their new toys :)

Yes we are doing some sprint runs of titanium scales and have a whole next level of goodies planned. The Ti scales are going into production soon and we will have some pics for everyone to check out, we have the prototype done now just deciding on the finish we want to do on them.

Any updates on new possible vendor exclusive knives for 2018? Still hoping to see that beefed up 535 somewhere... ;):thumbsup:

bump. hoping to see a bugout exclusive. i wish they would do more in steels like M4, Cruwear, 4V, 3V, and 52100. I'd be all over a 535 in any of those. Especially with a good scale color.

Back