Very Limited "SawManDu" Coming This Wednesday 9/9/2020 at 9:00 pm Eastern!

SawManDu Coming This Wednesday 9/9/2020 at 9:00 pm Eastern!

All handles will be canvas Micarta in one of four different colors: Black, Tan, Green, or Maroon.

It is a grab bag of handles so to speak. You do not get a choice.

These will be offered Ganzaaaa style. At or after 9:00 pm eastern you must email Becky at becky@bussecombat.com and Kendra at kendra@bussecombat.com if you want to score! If you send your email before 9:00 pm Eastern you will be put at the end of the line!!!

This is a very small batch that is leftover from a special run. So, be prepared to move fast!!!

Why are these so special? . . . This is the first time that integral saw teeth have come out of our shop in not only a reverse pattern (the sawing action is done on the pull) but they have also been GREATLY enhanced by the full-height flat grind, making the top of the tooth the widest part of the saw tooth with maximum clearance below. This ensures that the sawing action is the most aggressive that you could hope for.

You're gonna have to move your mouse fast if you want to grab one of these Rats!!!

Specs and Pricing:
Blade Length: Approx. 10"
Overall Length: Approx. 15"
Blade Thickness: .210"
Steel: SR-77
Hardness: 58-60 Rc
Blade Finish: Rat Satin (Light tooling marks may be visible)
Handle: Grab Bag style Canvas Micarta (Either Black, Tan, Green, or Maroon)

Price:
Regular Price: $448.00
Special Offer: $398.00 (That's The Same Price as the Toothless Rat Satin SR-77 MountainManDu!!!)

Ruh Ro! . . . Here the SawManDu is caught sawing it's way out of the Great Black Swamp less than 100 yards behind the Swamp Rat Shop!!!

SawManDu%20swamp2-XL.jpg

Shown below with Black Canvas Handles
SawManDu%20black-X2.jpg

Shown below with Maroon Canvas Handles
sawmandu%20maroon-X2.jpg

Shown below with Green Canvas Handles
sawmandu%20green-X2.jpg

Shown below with Tan Canvas Handles
SawManDu%20tan%20handle-XL.jpg

Well done on the saw. The full flat grind and cut on pull teeth were two things on my list of features I wanted to see, in the saw back Hog Badger wish thread.

My Battle Saw is pretty awesome. Still won't stop me from ordering one of these.

Well with this offering you don’t even have to make that decision! :D

The pull cut is enough for me to justify the random handles, but the price will be the deciding factor.
Having a goal to drool over is always more fun for me!
Yeah the price will have to be the deciding factor.

Holy Rambo!!! That is awesome! What a beast!!! Rats made from SR-77 make for some seriously tough rats.

Makes sense to have the teeth cutting on the pull stroke. If the saw binds up your hand is pulling away from all sharp edges. When using the Battlesaw it’s the opposite. You must hang on tight. A slip on the forward stroke could be dangerous. Although the forward facing saw teeth look super cool on the Battlesaw. This Sawmandu should be a great chopper with the full flat grind and thin blade stock. I’m assuming it’s gonna be that 3/16 ish thickness of the Mountainmandu.

Well I was hoping for a trailing point but I have to say the straight spine on this is very nice!
Should work better as a baton too. Not really a fan of maroon micarta but hopefully someone will trade with me if that’s what I get...

Back