Vic Soldier; Gentlemens knife?

tcolling said:
You're very welcome. I only found out about it myself after I became active on the SOSAK forum on KF. There is a LOT of traffic there about SAKs. Once I learned about the Director, I purchased one for myself and several more for gifting or trading.

- Tim

Except I just read over on SOSAK at KnifeForums that the Director lacks a key ring! :grumpy:

Is this true? Man, I LIKE having a keyring. That's where I attach my Photon Freedon Micro. :confused:

cardimon said:
Except I just read over on SOSAK at KnifeForums that the Director lacks a key ring! :grumpy:

Is this true? Man, I LIKE having a keyring. That's where I attach my Photon Freedon Micro. :confused:

Correct, the Director does not have a keyring.:(

cardimon said:

'Tis true. It also doesn't have tweezers or a toothpick either, but it is an ELEGANT piece of Victorinox workmanship.

- Tim

I wear a suit to work, and the only knife that ever goes in the pocket is a Soldier.

I actually find quite a lot of stupid crap that needs to be pried or pushed or twisted, and I'd MUCH rather do that with the bottle-opener/screwedriver than a knife blade.

If for no other reason than I tend to hurt myself doing the wrong things with blades!

Mike

Back