Victorinox Delémont Collection

That's the thing with most SAK's, you find the perfect one, EXCEPT for that one feature that you want to change :D

I don't know if any one noticed but that pic of the New S111 looks to have the Victorinox style awl that is sharpened on one side unlike the useless metal pointer awl on the Wenger.

The Tinker Small is still in production thank god. It was my first Cellidor SAK (Bought as an Adult) and by far my favorite right beside my Pioneer with the Pocket clip mod. Hope to see these delemont models for sale in the USA soon especially the 85mm models with locks.

I have an S111 on order to compare to my small tinker. It should be a cool knife with a combination of tools: the Victorinox awl and can opener with the Wenger locking main blade, push locking screwdriver/cap lifter, and clip blade along with the Philips driver.

I have an S111 on order to compare to my small tinker. It should be a cool knife with a combination of tools: the Victorinox awl and can opener with the Wenger locking main blade, push locking screwdriver/cap lifter, and clip blade along with the Philips driver.

Where in the USA did you order that model from. I would like to get my hands on one.

When the S111 gets in can you take some photos of it side by side with the Tinker Small and share with us please.

Last edited:
I have an older (pre-Victorinox) model with the poorer awl and may have to order a current model just for that tool. I just Googled this model using "Victorinox Delemont S 111" and found several apparently legitimate and current U. S. sources. If you use "Swiss Army Evolution S111" you may even find more. Good luck!

Correction: I just took a look at my Wenger version and it has a corkscrew instead of the Phillips screwdriver. Everything else is the same as the S111 including the mini-clip second blade, Evolution scales and the lock but there is no nail file. It was designated the S 10 and there's at least one site where it still seems to be available.

The new Victorinox Delemont S111 is in the middle. The main blade, clip blade, & locking screwdriver are all Wenger tools while the can opener, awl, & Philips driver are all Victorinox tools. It uses Wenger Evo scales with the Victorinox tweezers and toothpick.

The other knives are the 84 mm Victorinox models: Bantam, Alox Cadet, Small Tinker Small & the 85 mm Wenger EvoWood 16. The Wenger and Vic Delemont 85 mm knives feel a little bulkier than the 84 mm Vic knives.

14570295378_dfc0542765_o.jpg

Weights
Bantam - 31 g
Alox Cadet - 45 g
Small Tinker - 52 g
Delemont Evolution S111 - 59 g
Wenger EvoWood 16 - 71 g

If you Google "Victorinox Swiss Army Delemont Collection 85mm (3.34") Evolution S111 Pocket Knife Multi-Tool, Red," you can see choices of where the knife is currently available.

Last edited:
Do not like the scales at all,I miss Wenger already..:emptiness:

I got a Wenger Evo S111 last year. Love the tools; hate the handle.
Have been trying to find an old set of flat Wenger handles to fit it ever since.
Rich S

The new Victorinox Delemont S111 is in the middle. The main blade, clip blade, & locking screwdriver are all Wenger tools while the can opener, awl, & Philips driver are all Victorinox tools. It uses Wenger Evo scales with the Victorinox tweezers and toothpick.

The other knives are the 84 mm Victorinox models: Bantam, Alox Cadet, Small Tinker Small & the 85 mm Wenger EvoWood 16. The Wenger and Vic Delemont 85 mm knives feel a little bulkier than the 84 mm Vic knives.

14570295378_dfc0542765_o.jpg

Weights
Bantam - 31 g
Alox Cadet - 45 g
Small Tinker - 52 g
Delemont Evolution S111 - 59 g
Wenger EvoWood 16 - 71 g

If you Google "Victorinox Swiss Army Delemont Collection 85mm (3.34") Evolution S111 Pocket Knife Multi-Tool, Red," you can see choices of where the knife is currently available.

So what web site did you purchase it from here in the US? I Googled what you had said with no luck.

Knife looks great. I see you have alot of the same models as I. Good taste.

I do know of a place here in North East Ga that has about 50 old Wengner models new for ok prices. Its Franklins Gun Shop in Athens GA. http://www.franklingunshopinc.com/

I really hate this store because of how its operated. Mainly the people they employ. Rude and Clueless but think they know everything ( College Kids) . So shop at your own risk. I did score about 4 months ago a Wenger Safari for 35-40 bucks new. And a buddy of mine bought a Ruger Super Black Hawk Hunter in 44 mag for $300.00 just shows how clueless they are.

http://www.sakwiki.com/tiki-index.php?page=Safari

I did not know what I was buying at the time. The model I thought I bought had a non- serrated blade but did not figure that out until I pulled out the main blade going down the road and noticed it was serrated. : ( O well its still cool.

In contrast with others, I do like the Evo handles. I find them comfortable and the contours add visual definition that I find lacking in the flat scales. To each, his or her own!

found a online catalog here displaying the new 2014 models

http://www.swissknifeshop.com/online-catalogs

More interesting than the Czech catalog:

Evolution S101 = Tourist with locking large blade and push locking cap lifter/screwdriver
Evolution S111 = Small Tinker with locking large blade and push locking cap lifter/screwdriver
Evogrip S101 = Evolution S101 with "dual density" scales (injection molded polycaprolactam with thermoplastic urethane inserts, say that three times fast)

They have old stock Swiss Clipper AT with watermelon pink translucent scales, and I think I need to buy one for my wife. Thanks!

I noticed yesterday that the USA Victorinox website had added 4 new Delemont collection models to their website and now they are showing 21 models as of 7-31-2014 10:07am.

I guess they add them a few at a time.

Hope they make a model with a locking main blade with a saw or scissors, Philips driver, Can and bottle opener and small clip blade like a S111+ model with original wenger smooth scales. That would be awesome.

The nail file blade like on most of their knives has to be the most useless tool ever!

I noticed yesterday that the USA Victorinox website had added 4 new Delemont collection models to their website and now they are showing 21 models as of 7-31-2014 10:07am.

I guess they add them a few at a time.

Hope they make a model with a locking main blade with a saw or scissors, Philips driver, Can and bottle opener and small clip blade like a S111+ model with original wenger smooth scales. That would be awesome.

The nail file blade like on most of their knives has to be the most useless tool ever!

I will reply to myself I guess that would be a S18 model that I am dreaming off. Hope it comes true.

This is close just missing the Lock.

http://www.swissarmy.com/us/product...s/Delémont-Collection/EvoGrip-18/2.4913.C8US2

In terms of my own (non) use of pocket knives I agree, "The nail file blade like on most of their knives has to be the most useless tool ever!" It's a waste of a slot that could be used much more beneficially for a small cutting blade. I guess this must be a minority opinion or the (formerly) Wenger models wouldn't almost all have the files. And they're not very good files at all, in comparison with a cut metal file such as on the Vic Executive (which to me is the only style knife for which a nail file might be appropriate.)

I will reply to myself I guess that would be a S18 model that I am dreaming off. Hope it comes true.

This is close just missing the Lock.

http://www.swissarmy.com/us/product...s/Delémont-Collection/EvoGrip-18/2.4913.C8US2

I bought the S111 in part because of the lock since I wanted to see how it worked, but I prefer the Vic Small Tinker overall. The lock button sticks out when the blade is closed and I don't need a locking blade on a SAK. I end up carrying a Vic Manager on my keychain and I keep the Vic Small Tinker in my bag. This provides me with everything I use in an urban setting with minimal overlap in tools.

The EvoGrip 18 looks fantastic, including the tools that I think are most useful (I have a Farmer because I wanted a knife with the saw). Part of the reason I bought the EvoWood 16 is because Vic doesn't offers scissors on their 84 mm knives. For more general SAK use in a single knife, I think the Delemont EvoGrip 18 looks great. Having said that, there appears to be an S18 as well.

http://www.swissarmy.com/us/product/Swiss-Army-Knives/Collections/Delémont-Collection/EvoGrip-S18/2.4913.SC8US2

8898768568350_SAK_2_4913_SC8__S1_73067_tif_1.jpg

Last edited:
Back