Viper Vox Lille

halden.doerge

I'll Sharpen Your Knife
Gold Member
Looks like the next Vox collaboration with Viper is at Blade Show. A small, deep belly framelock. Looks pretty fantastic to me. Can't wait to add it to the collection.

18722617_1913112545381725_7538720640266665984_n.jpg

Looks like the next Vox collaboration with Viper is at Blade Show. A small, deep belly framelock. Looks pretty fantastic to me. Can't wait to add it to the collection.

18722617_1913112545381725_7538720640266665984_n.jpg
Ditto, I really like the looks of this one. With the big belly swell you get a lot of the cutting benefits of a recurve without being a pain to sharpen.

Ditto, I really like the looks of this one. With the big belly swell you get a lot of the cutting benefits of a recurve without being a pain to sharpen.

My thoughts exactly. Liking the deep carry wire clip too. (Don't have a pic of it on hand, though)

I've always liked the look of these vipers. Never actually held one in hand. I like those deep carry wire clips also.

With this being a Viper, what alloy do you think they used N690co?

I like the looks of it. The jimping pushed up makes it look like they had skinning and other game prep in mind with pointer finger placement.

With this being a Viper, what alloy do you think they used N690co?

I like the looks of it. The jimping pushed up makes it look like they had skinning and other game prep in mind with pointer finger placement.
Looks like M390.

Looks like M390.
Gotcha, I see it on there now.

Makes this even better for skinning. Added working edge retention makes for a good time.
It also works well on fish bellies.

The first pic possibly shows the wire clip on a second knife laying on the table. Anyone have dimensions on this? I'm certainly intrigued.

The first pic possibly shows the wire clip on a second knife laying on the table. Anyone have dimensions on this? I'm certainly intrigued.

The knife in the background is the Italo. The one on the Lille is a bit different. You can see some pics of it here. Not sure how to embed them.

Specs for the Lille are now listed as follows on BkadeHQ:

• Overall Length:6.50"
  • Blade Length:2.50"
  • Blade Thickness:0.12"
  • Blade Material:Bohler M390
  • Hardness:60-61 RC
  • Blade Style: Drop Point
  • Blade Grind:Flat
  • Finish:Satin
  • Edge Type: Plain
  • Handle Length:4.00"
  • Handle Thickness:-
  • Handle Material:Titanium
  • Color:Gray
  • Weight:2.92 oz.
  • User:Right Hand
  • Pocket Clip:Tip-Up
  • Knife Type:Manual
  • Opener:Flipper
  • Lock Type:Frame Lock
  • Brand:Viper Knives
  • Model:Lille
  • Model Number:-
  • Designer:Jesper Voxnaes
  • Country of Origin:Italy
  • Best Use:Everyday Carry
  • Product Type:Knife

I wonder what the street price of this one will be? Vox said he didnt know when it was going to be released but should be soon

Debating picking one up but waiting for some reviews to roll in. Anyone have the chance to see one in person yet?

Back