Viper Vox Lille

Just ordered the plain ti w/ bronze overlay, I'll be sure to post a mini review soon after it arrives.

OK, haven't really put her through the paces yet, but figured i'd share initial impressions.
What drew me to this knife initially was the unique blade shape, and fluid design lines. Fit and finish are really good, plus great ergos. Sizewise, the Lille is close to the Spydie Techno - I really like this size for edc, as a 2.5" blade is plenty for most of my daily tasks. The blade stock is decently thin at .12", and the tall flat grind makes it a mean slicer. I generally prefer edc blades with less belly, but I'm really digging this blade shape. The detent is dialed in pretty perfectly for both good flipping action plus spydie flicking via the hole. Clip is deep carry and has good retention. I'll report back with more feedback once I've used this one more, but so far I'm really impressed.

Have a Techno or ZT0900 for side by side comparisons by chance? Any similar sized blade would be sufficient really.

Have a Techno or ZT0900 for side by side comparisons by chance?
Sure, here ya go man. My Techno is modded (removed the hump), but the blade length is the same, handle is unchanged. Threw in a Chap Raffir Noble too - handle length is practically identical to the Lille, but the Chap has a little longer blade (but shorter cutting edge compared to the Lille).
ag2NbIE.jpg

Back