• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

VoxHoganzaaa! Hogs/Rats/Dogs & a few friends...

16. Swamp Rat Mini Uncle Mojo (no blade catch), Black with Black Micarta, mint, $230 >> $220 >> $210 >> $200 >> $189 >> $179 [$20 below original store cost]
dsc2034eu0.jpg

Shipping is CONUS at $10 per box of knives USPO Priority Mail + Insurance at $1 per $100 of value. Paypal (from confirmed addresses only) adds 3%.

Buyer must be 18+ and affirms that knife is legal for them to own. Will ship to Canada (and possibly elsewhere on a case by case basis) at my cost. I might not be able to insure/track the package if shipped outside of the US and can't be held responsible for the content in that situation. I reserve right to sell to whom I choose. Please be confident you can complete the purchase before saying "I'll Take It".

If available, I'll take 16: Swamp Rat Mini Uncle Mojo - black with black micarta for $179.

E-mail sent

I'll take 70. Busse Sarsquatch, Competition Finish, 2008 Special Edition, $385, thanks.
Will email shortly.

New knives added on Tuesday night. This is pretty much the last of the ones in the sell box. :p

VoxHog:

I'll take #75, #80a, #80b, and #80e

I sent you an e-mail: send me the total and I'll start the PayPal.

Got the Swamp Rat Mini Uncle Mojo today! Nice!

VoxHog is great to deal with!

cmdr249

Back