• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

VoxHoganzaaa! Hogs/Rats/Dogs & a few friends...

Vox, I'll take #43; the SAR5, Black with Black Micarta, for $235!

Thanks! I'm sending you an email!

BK86

My first purchase? Hopefully!

17. Swamp Rat Mini Mojo (blade catch)

I'll take it, PM on the way.

Moose1132 was not able to take the Swamp Rat Uncle Mojo so it is still available.

#63 Hairy Carry in Satin with Black/Red G10 is still available as well.

63. Swamp Rat Hairy Carry 3.5" Satin with Red/Black G10, brand new as received at Blade, the scales are flawless and beautiful, the last 1/16" at the tip is ground more convex on one side than the other so the tip appears ever so slightly off center; it is not bent, just more convex on one side and more flat on the other, $148
dsc1974sp8.jpg

I'll take this if it's still available, pm/email sent

actually, I'd much rather have #62 if it's available. I didn't realize there was two different models (3.5" and a 4"). I'd much prefer the 4" if it's possible.

edit: Got the hc in the mail today, THANKS!

Last edited:
Hey VoxHog,
PM sent regarding #47. Busse Meaner Street, Black with Black/Tan G10, mint, $299 >> $289 >> $279
RussMo

actually, I'd much rather have #62 if it's available. I didn't realize there was two different models (3.5" and a 4"). I'd much prefer the 4" if it's possible.

In that case I`ll take 63. Swamp Rat Hairy Carry 3.5" Satin with Red/Black G10

PM and email sent

Back