• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

VoxHoganzaaa! Hogs/Rats/Dogs & a few friends...

I will ship to the Netherlands and the Ratweiler is still available.

The shipping cost for International Priority Mail + Insurance is $27. I'll do everything in my power to make sure that the knife is well packed and shipped to you safely but can't bear the responsibility for loss on an International Shipment. I will insure the package and if anything happens to the knife will turn over all insurance proceeds to you.

On International shipments I'll need to get a US Postal Money Order, Money Order from a major US Bank (i.e. Wachovia, Bank of America, Suntrust, etc) or Western Union payment. I'll send you my address/contact info if you can email me at VoxHog@gmail.com.

#4 Hell Razor
#8 SJTAC
#11 Active Duty
#48 Game Warden

... on hold for Ash1982 pending confirmation

edited 05/28/08 to fix name

Last edited:
Stropko123, you have "2nd" on the Ratweiler if Kourepai can't do it.

Kourepai, I will hold the Ratweiler for 24 hours and then it will move on to Stropko123 if you can't give me a firm "I'll Take It". Let me know ASAP.

39. Busse SAR5, Black with Black/Green G10 sold to MadBorderMan07 per email

Sorry about that kourepai didnt mean to butt in, didnt see ya.

Mapper66 has dibs on the CF Sarsquatch. :thumbup: The JackHammer and HellRazor rock too!

Back