Voyager Sign Ups

Comprehensivist

Platinum Member
I’ll be in for one in CPM 154 with green canvas micarta over natural canvas liners.

Thanks,

Phil

I'm in. I don't know how to order but I'd like a voyager from you Chris. I've done a lot of research on fiddleback, bark river(I used to own bravo1.5in 3v), Fallkniven, survive! , and Carothers. They are awesome knives, but I feel I need one if yours.

Big Chris

SAHD/Knifemaker
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
I'm in. I don't know how to order but I'd like a voyager from you Chris. I've done a lot of research on fiddleback, bark river(I used to own bravo1.5in 3v), Fallkniven, survive! , and Carothers. They are awesome knives, but I feel I need one if yours.

That's great to hear.
Thanks for your interest in my work.
After Blade Show I will be getting back to work on the Voyagers.

Chris

lmalterna

Gold Member

I have owned several and will not part with my O1 Voyager. I am also in line for a Voyager in CPM154 with Orange burlap. A Pocket fighter is on my wish list.
Great knives.

Bill

cbach8tw

Gold Member
That's great to hear.
Thanks for your interest in my work.
After Blade Show I will be getting back to work on the Voyagers.

Chris
Now that is good news, the .Voyager just looks awesome. What would a base model in 3/16 154 cpm start at again? You can PM me if that is the better way to ask.

Last edited: