W.A. Surls Wednesday 07/06/2016

allen456

Thank you everyone for the support! It is truly a pleasure making knives for everyone.

I hope everyone had a safe and enjoyable 4th of July!!

First "I'll take it" applies and please use a full description. Shipping CONUS is included. If outside CONUS, please add $45

Payments for W.A. Surls Knives to WASknives at gmail dot com please.

These will ship next Wednesday with the Fiddlebacks.

The knives........

Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki
Arowana with sycamore over black liners with yellow pinstripe flat ground on 1/8" A2 SFT $290

Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki
Huntsman with Osage over black liners with white pinstripe flat ground on 1/8" A2 SFT $240

Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki
Patch knife with lemon drop Jade g10 over black with yellow pinstripe flat ground on 3/32" A2 SFT $240

The new "Rocky Mountain Nessmuk". This is the knife I drew out a couple of weeks ago while staying in Wild Basin, Colorado, in the Rockies. It has an OAL of 7 3/4" and 3 3/4" blade. Handle is similar to the big Palmer, but slight larger.

[Hosted on Fotki
URL=http://public.fotki.com/WASknives/blades/24-489538104319.html]
24489538104319-vi.jpg
[/URL]Hosted on Fotki
Rocky Mtn Nessmuk with glacier blue Jade g10 over natural with blue liners flat ground on 1/8" A2 SFT $240

Last edited:
i'll take the Huntsman with Osage over black liners with white pinstripe flat ground on 1/8" A2 SFT $240 Thanks Allen and team

Huntsman with Osage over black liners with white pinstripe flat ground on 1/8" A2 SFT $240

with Osage over black liners with white pinstripe flat ground on 1/8" A2 SFT $240

Rocky Mtn Nessmuk with glacier blue Jade g10 over natural with blue liners flat ground on 1/8" A2 SFT $240

I'll take the Arowana with sycamore over black liners with yellow pinstripe flat ground on 1/8" A2 SFT $290

Beautiful Batch Allen!
I've gotta get me one of those nessmucks! Congratulations Larry D that one is a stunner!

i'll take the Huntsman with Osage over black liners with white pinstripe flat ground on 1/8" A2 SFT $240 Thanks Allen and team

You got it! Thanks!

All yours, thank you!

I'll take the Arowana with sycamore over black liners with yellow pinstripe flat ground on 1/8" A2 SFT $290

She is yours! Thanks!

I'll take the patch.

All yours, thank you!

Back