W.A. Surls Wednesday 07/06/2016

You guys are awesome. My son says "Dad, you've got some great friends!"
Thanks everyone for giving it a shot!

The new "Rocky Mountain Nessmuk". This is the knife I drew out a couple of weeks ago while staying in Wild Basin, Colorado, in the Rockies. It has an OAL of 7 3/4" and 3 3/4" blade. Handle is similar to the big Palmer, but slight larger.

[Hosted on Fotki
URL=http://public.fotki.com/WASknives/blades/24-489538104319.html]
24489538104319-vi.jpg
[/URL]Hosted on Fotki
Rocky Mtn Nessmuk with glacier blue Jade g10 over natural with blue liners flat ground on 1/8" A2 SFT $240

I love this pattern and the relatively thin blade. A tapered tang version of this in natural colours has me drooling!!! ;)

Amazing work...

Ben

Post pics, i dont remember that one!

Ugh, sorry! Patriot .. it was a bo Patriot, not a Revere. (from the recent 6/22 sale) Maybe I just wanted to make you question your sanity?

I'm still not off-the-cuff familiar with all the models but when that 6/22 thread came up, i was thinking the Patriot was the smaller knife and that I'd give it a whirl. Then when it arrived, it was larger than I pictured and had to go check your thread with the specs. But I still get "Revere" stuck in my head.

Hmmmm, now where did I put my Carbon fiber 1/16" S110V TT swedged Big Palmer? ;-)

Next week there should be a nice selection too, patch, rocky Mtn nessmuk, others......

Back