W.A. Surls Wednesday 9/28/2016

Thank you everyone for the support! It is truly a pleasure making knives for everyone.

Back from the ICCE Show in Kansas City. I was honored to be accepted as a probationary member and then awarded best first year probationary member award, what a true honor!

VANCE is my hero.

First "I'll take it" applies and please use a full description. Shipping CONUS is included. If outside CONUS, please add $45

Payments for W.A. Surls Knives to WASknives at gmail dot com please.

These will ship next Wednesday with the Fiddlebacks.

The knives........

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Rocky Mtn. Nessmuk with sweet ironwood burl over black liners with white pinstripe flat ground on 1/8” A2 SFT $250

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Quartermaster with natural micarta bolsters and ruby burlap over natural liners flat ground on 1/8” A2 SFT $280

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Loveless Mini Dropped Hunter pattern with ironwood burl over red liners hollow ground on +5/32” CPM154 with tapered tang, mosaics, 303 stainless guard, and mirror finish. $390

Last edited:
I'll take: Rocky Mtn. Nessmuk with sweet ironwood burl over black liners with white pinstripe flat ground on 1/8” A2 SFT $250.

Payment sent, I've been wanting to get my hands on one of these Nessmuks. Just in time for fall camping.
Thanks
Tim

If only I had the funds for that Mini Hunter. Oh man that thing is sweet.

It is a stellar loveless, it was actually one that i had slated for a jury knife, but didn't want two of the same model in the mix, so i choose mine because i knew i wanted to keep one.

What are the specs on the Nessmuk?

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk
“RockyMountain Nessmuk” OAL of 7 3/4" and 3 3/4" blade. Handle is similar to the big Palmer, but slight larger. I love the Nessmuk style and this is a nice addition to the other muks in my line up. Name was created based on I was in Rocky Mountain National Park when I sketched out this model

Last edited:
Why do I keep coming back on here to check on this Loveless?

I called my boy up at college today. Tried to convince him that he wants a new knife for his 18th birthday. I, of course, would volunteer to hold it for him until summer break...or something.

He was having none of it. It seems the bog oak Huntsman he stole from me is enough for him.

I'm trying Allen. I really am!

Luca917, I kept coming back and checking hoping you would pull the trigger!

Honestly I kept reloading the page and checking it out every couple hours. Hoping someone would save me the choice! I just bought two magnificent knives from Allen from the Kansas City show...and bid a small fortune on the Ironwood Ladyfinger today.

I wanted this one...but I'm glad it's gone. Sometimes it's better to miss out. If I always got what I wanted in life...

Back