W.A. Surls Wednesday 9/28/2016

Honestly I kept reloading the page and checking it out every couple hours. Hoping someone would save me the choice! I just bought two magnificent knives from Allen from the Kansas City show...and bid a small fortune on the Ironwood Ladyfinger today.

I wanted this one...but I'm glad it's gone. Sometimes it's better to miss out. If I always got what I wanted in life...

I am glad as well. Congratulations on the ladyfinger and your scores from the KC show. I scored one of Allen's hidden tang knives (I don't even know the model name) that he posted online during the show. And a fiddleback Forager. So it seems we are both overspent on knives but with some awesome blades to show for it. Cheers!

dedery
you are going to love it. i am working with Allen to get a second one. it kills me to carry the one I have now and I have done it religiously since I got it.

congrats

dedery
you are going to love it. i am working with Allen to get a second one. it kills me to carry the one I have now and I have done it religiously since I got it.

congrats

Oh great Phillip, so what you're saying is now that I bought one I need to get a second? :)

dedery

congrats

Phillip is right about that. I've been carrying mine since the day it arrived. I feel bad because my Patch is lonely.

Back