Walking dead kind of night

I agree 100% on Justified i think the smaller networks are really putting out much better content than the big three for the thnking man and woman..

On a totally Juvenile and funny adult humor show watch Archer on FX it will have you laughing hard enough to wake up your sleeping partner, which can lead to good or bad things depending on her mood and amount of sleep .....

This show caused an irresistible urge to own a team gemini....

but yeah whats going on with the women on this show? EVERY SINGLE ONE has caused a problem.

This show caused an irresistible urge to own a team gemini....

but yeah whats going on with the women on this show? EVERY SINGLE ONE has caused a problem.

Do you think Busse's decision to release a less expensive version was coincidence?? ;)

-Emt1581

OHH NOES.....They went and sold out to the man......we are no longer outsiders..Just no hipsters please.

I would be surprised if the show didn't affect the release of the tg. They are in business to make money after all. Just makes good sense.
Oh and the tglb versions are about the same price as the original version. Not less expensive.

I would be surprised if the show didn't affect the release of the tg. They are in business to make money after all. Just makes good sense.
Oh and the tglb versions are about the same price as the original version. Not less expensive.

I didn't know that about the price...I figured less weight meant less steel which meant less money.

I was thinking the same thing about the tglbs...Jerry is no fool. ;)

-Emt1581

Its within a few bucks of the original, less weight and steel lots more machine time kind of equals out.

Yup a LB is more expensive to machine, it would be up over 400 for a DC and much more for a satin or LE....

Its within a few bucks of the original, less weight and steel lots more machine time kind of equals out.

The end product has less steel but the blanks are probably the same... I don't think they reuse the machined and ground-off steel, so we're probably also paying for that. Must be another reason for the low price, and maybe that also has to do with the show. Most people don't spend more than $50 for a knife, much less $337, so imagine the surprise when TWD fans finally find out what knife model it is and want to buy it just because Daryl is cool.

Last edited:
The end product has less steel but the blanks are probably the same... I don't think they reuse the machined and ground-off steel, so we're probably also paying for that. Must be another reason for the low price, and maybe that also has to do with the show. Most people don't spend more than $50 for a knife, much less $337, so imagine the surprise when TWD fans finally find out what knife model it is and want to buy it just because Daryl is cool.

Yeah. The wife wasn't thrilled.

Yes that will create some real sticker shock for most of them and the reality of what a really good knife really does cost.

This ain't your Wally World blister pack knife.....

Women dont understand how a man crush works. Every generation has their own version; John Wayne, Paul Newman, Sean Connery.... This list goes on and on. How many dudes went out and bought a .357 Magnum after seeing Dirty Harry carry one?

Women dont understand how a man crush works. Every generation has their own version; John Wayne, Paul Newman, Sean Connery.... This list goes on and on. How many dudes went out and bought a .357 Magnum after seeing Dirty Harry carry one?

Women will buy a bunch of stuff they don't really need just because it's on sale....

Men will spend a dollar more on an item they do really need......

On a totally Juvenile and funny adult humor show watch Archer on FX it will have you laughing hard enough to wake up your sleeping partner, which can lead to good or bad things depending on her mood and amount of sleep .....

Danger zone........

:D

Ummmmm??? I think you sold Clint Eastwood a little short.

I agree 100% on Justified i think the smaller networks are really putting out much better content than the big three for the thnking man and woman..

LMAO!!! Archer is hilarious! I just watched it last night on net flix :thumbup: Pam is the greatest

DANG! I thought Dirty Harry carried a .44 Magnum. I paid scalper prices for the wrong gun!!!!regards Henry

DANG! I thought Dirty Harry carried a .44 Magnum. I paid scalper prices for the wrong gun!!!!regards Henry

He did carry a .44 Magnum..

A little trivia though, in Dirty Harry the gun was in fact a M57 .41 Magnum because S&W couldn't supply a M29 until the movie was almost done so they shot all the scenes showing the muzzle later once they got the M29.

Back