• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

WarBoar, FFBM, Batac Infi in > Infi out

Status
Not open for further replies.

tinman44

Gold Member
Sheaths and INFI will not be seperated at this time.
All prices include shipping, insurance, and paypal cut. Only shipping to Cont. US at this time. Prefer M.O. but take paypal.
Any lowball offers will be ignored. Also these could be taken down at any time, they are my babies.

NO TRADES

First up is Black WarBoar with Snakeskin Slabs factory edge. Comes with BB custom sheath w/ IWB loops olive drab in color.
There is a little bit of kydex on serrated edge, no smoothing of coating that I can tell.SOLD

Next we have a Black FFBM with Green Slabs factory edge. Comes with Chudy Bear custom dangler black in color. SOLD
ffbm001.jpg

ffbm002.jpg

ffbm003.jpg

ffbm006.jpg

ffbm004.jpg

ffbm007.jpg

ffbm012.jpg

ffbm013.jpg

ffbm015.jpg

ffbm016.jpg

Whats left :p Batac lightly used Black coated with snakeskin slabs, edge stropped only still shaves(green on blade edge is from diamond dust from strop).
Comes in SpecOps olive drab sheath. SOLD

Last edited:
"I'll take it" .. Black WarBoar with Snakeskin Slabs factory edge. Comes with BB custom sheath w/ IWB loops olive drab in color. There is a little bit of kydex on serrated edge, no smoothing of coating that I can tell.

Paid in full for the War Boar and sheath :D

ffbm009.jpg

ffbm010.jpg

ffbm011.jpg

(sniff sniff) warboar is on its way to you now porcu....porcupig

Last edited:
after several requests i want to say i will add more pics of batac to top post

Last edited:
72 hour bump from first post (i believe thats the way it works)

hello mate been after a busse for a while. will you ship to uk? if so can you tell me blade lenght of badger attck knife. i think thats what its called but to be honest havent worked out all the names yet. definatley interested if size is what i theink it is.

ta mate

matt

Sorry dont want to ship outside cont us atm.

Last edited:
Howdy. Is the FFBM .32-inch thick and 10-inch blade? Your prompt response is greatly appreciated.

Howdy. Is the FFBM .32-inch thick and 10-inch blade? Your prompt response is greatly appreciated.

i'm not certain as i dont have my calipers and blade with me, though i'll post once i have a chance to check. though it is a standard FFBM like all other FFBM's

Heads up for those watching this sale, I'll probably pull the batac Monday 10th at the earliest Friday 14th by the latest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back