• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

WarBoar, FFBM, Batac Infi in > Infi out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats left :p Batac lightly used Black coated with snakeskin slabs, edge stropped only still shaves(green on blade edge is from diamond dust from strop).
Comes in SpecOps olive drab sheath. 350$325$

SPF thank you pioneertoo

I will put the FFBM back up. New pics will follow this evening.

Last edited:
new pics of the FFBM up, best deal out there right now for a mint FFBM, sheath is bad to the bone, pull the trigger on this you know you want to.

Last edited:
I'll email you some tommorow but for now I'll snap a few more and post them up.

For those interested in an FFBM this is the best deal going atm

Last edited:
i cant believe this is still on the market. i can tell you i'm not making any money on what i have in the knife and sheath

Last edited:
standard scales. i have a CGFBM with mags and due to the thickness of the FFBM blade they still seam pretty close to mag thick. i would say half way between mags and standards, since the blade is thicker

Last edited:
i'm going to drop this by 1$ every 6 hours until it sells or i'm embarassed to keep it on on exchange. thats if this is allowed.

edit: I did the math and will not go below 620$ I dont see any reason to take a hit on this blade as I'm still making the bills, I only felt it was time to liquidate some idle assets sitting around while I have other blades that pretty much does the same job as this blade. I'm more of a user than a collector.

Last edited:
bumper cars, someone buy this thing so i can beat my MOFBM

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back