• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Review WARNING about ePrague

The complaint...that can do some very real harm. Just something to think about. I think I'm gonna order the dagger. I mean...Who doesnt love white micarta?
Um yeah, it is something to think about for the company as well...

And I don't, no point in getting white micarta if I intend to use the knife, which I do with any new knife these days. Won't stay white. Just my preference though.

Initially the dealer did not handle the transaction well. The OP had a right to be upset. The dealer stepped up and owned it. To me how you handle your errors says a lot. A pound of flesh has been had. Can we move on?

no point in getting white micarta if I intend to use the knife, which I do with any new knife these days. Won't stay white. Just my preference though.

Fair point, but at least it's not Terotuf. Good luck trying to get that clean after use.

Jacob is a good guy, He has been on point for some time now. I have 100% respect for Eprague. Not once in the years Ive known him to ever do anything questionable.

Back