WAS Knives Flea Market

allen456

If you have WAS Knives that you wish to sell or trade, feel free to post them here.

If you are needing to negotiate price or trades, please do so via pm's or personal avenues.

Remember, in order to sell, you have to be a GOld member or higher, But anyone can purschase.

Catch and Release:
I just received this WAS Badger on Thurs 1/22 and am looking to pass it on. I really wanted to try one of these and I love the Bocote scales but it is a little too thin for my large hand. Asking $SOLD as it is not coming directly from Allen.
Badger w/ Bocote over black w/ yellow pinstripes, Tapered Tang, hollow ground on 5/32 CPM 154 - $280
View attachment 508921View attachment 508922View attachment 508923View attachment 508924
Thanks for looking, Matt

Last edited:
New WAS Stingray EDC for sale at link below on the Exchange. Just got a new Minuteman which I prefer. Sweet knife in CPM154 - Allen does awesome work! :D:thumbup:

SOLD!

Last edited:
For Sale: WAS Knives - Bush Adder

Condition: New; Never Used / Never Sharpened

OAL: 8"
Handle: Buckeye Burl (Stabilized), Natural Canvas Micarta Pins and lanyard hole, Blue and
Red G10 Liners
Blade: CPM-154, 4" long (3.5" cutting edge), .125" thick, high hollow grind, spear point, tapered tang,
spine file work, ricasso design work .

*** New Sheath (Pictured) Included (Right hand slip sheath)

Price drop to $SOLD

$200 Shipped in CONUS. Paypal accepted. I will consider trade offers for Fiddleback Forge, WAS or Jarrett Fleming knives.

ba1.jpg
ba2.jpg
ba3.jpg
ba4.jpg

Last edited:
FS: New and unused BushAdder 5/32 cpm154 tapered with g10 bolsters, buckeye burl over black liners with white pinstripe. $SPF

From Allen; "The larger light colored burl is the bush adder, nicest ever, and is my first bushcraft inspired design. "

This is a beautiful example of Allen's work and I hate to part with it but I need thin the collection.

•Price includes PayPal+shipping and I will consider reasonable offers or trades.

•First "I'll take it" followed up with a PM gets it.

•Buyer must be 18 and is responsible for knowing the laws in their area regarding ownership.

Last edited:
FS: New and unused BushAdder 5/32 cpm154 tapered with g10 bolsters, buckeye burl over black liners with white pinstripe. $SPF

From Allen; "The larger light colored burl is the bush adder, nicest ever, and is my first bushcraft inspired design. "

This is a beautiful example of Allen's work and I hate to part with it but I need thin the collection.

•Price includes PayPal+shipping and I will consider reasonable offers or trades.

•First "I'll take it" followed up with a PM gets it.

•Buyer must be 18 and is responsible for knowing the laws in their area regarding ownership.

Price Drop...

Last edited:
For Sale: WAS Patriot

Catch and Release for me. I am the second owner of this beautiful knife which was originally sold on the 02/04/2015 WAS Wednesday. It has never been used or sharpened and is in Mint Condition. Handle is dark box elder burl over black liners with white pinstripe. Blade is 3/32" thick CPM154 SFT with Hollow Grind

Price: $200 (CONUS Shipping and Insurance Included) (Not looking for trades on this one.)

Payment: Paypal (Paypal Gift or add 4% for Paypal Merchandise) Paypal address and email are both: Leonard713@gmail.com

Shipping: USPS Priority Mail - shipped next mail day after payment receipt

Send email or PM if you have any questions, first "I'll Take It" gets the knife.

I reserve the right to accept or refuse sale depending on feedback and communication.

Thanks much!

2ckm0m.jpg

xe4bw0.jpg

Last edited:
Catch and release. Condition is new and mint – never used, never sharpened.

$450 for the two WAS knives as a combo:

Minuteman. 5/32" cpm154 with tapered tang wrapped in oreo shadtree bolsters with ruby burlap scales over black liner with white pinstripe.

Revere with Oreo burlap bolsters and emerald green scales over black liners with white pinstripe on 5/32 cpm154 tapered tang.

R0014676_zpsqzn6a1pj.jpg

R0014677_zpsm9frj7gx.jpg

R0014701_zpstmyt92zg.jpg

R0014688_zpswbhviqcb.jpg

R0014689_zpsse7ept1c.jpg

R0014690_zpsv7y2fszx.jpg

R0014691_zpskzbhdfwo.jpg

02445387802473-vi.jpg

01445387801093-vi.jpg

R0014680_zpsec6b9iae.jpg

Never used Bison, orange molten lava over black with white pinstripes, 3/16" CPM154, tapered tang. Sold.

fxyyjn.jpg

2141apd.jpg

Last edited:
Revere.

Condition is new and mint – never used, never sharpened.

Revere with Oreo burlap bolsters and emerald green scales over black liners with white pinstripe on 5/32 cpm154 tapered tang. - $175

OAL is 5.5" blade length is 2.25".

unnamed%202_zpsmd8qubni.jpg

unnamed%201_zpspvv7so17.jpg

02445387802473-vi.jpg

01445387801093-vi.jpg

R0014690_zpsv7y2fszx.jpg

R0014691_zpskzbhdfwo.jpg

R0014680_zpsec6b9iae.jpg

Shortmuk #3 up for sale. Knife is used, but in great condition. This was the third one made, still sporting the old logo. Great little knife and the example Allen uses on his current lineup forum if you want another picture. Also used mostly in the kitchen, mail, eating, etc.

2014: 1/8”, O1

From Allen: New model, the “Shortmuck”. This is one of the two new style Nessmuks I have in the mix now. This pattern is in homage to Andy Roy’s version of the famous Nessmuk , yet in a more compact format. This particular unit is the third one made. OAL 7” with a 3” blade. Brazilian cherry over black liner with blue pinstripe. Tiger shark etch on the flats. $sold. STYD. CONUS only.

image.jpg2_zpsoktr0gcw.jpg

image.jpg6_zps9if7vhdf.jpg

image.jpg3_zpsexhglsor.jpg

image.jpg1_zps9wt9kplu.jpg

Last edited:
Up for sale, Bison with beautiful Box Elder burl over black with lime pinstripes, SFT Tang, hollow ground on 5/32” CPM 154 - Custom JouFuu dangler sheath included.
$325

New and unused.

Last edited:
Back