1. Week 43of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C243PBK Edela + Misc Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Endela + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Oct 26 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

WAS Knives Flea Market

Discussion in 'W.A. Surls Knives (formerly WAS Knives)' started by allen456, Jan 25, 2015.

1. allen456

allen456 Moderator Moderator

Nov 13, 2012
    If you have WAS Knives that you wish to sell or trade, feel free to post them here.

If you are needing to negotiate price or trades, please do so via pm's or personal avenues.

Remember, in order to sell, you have to be a GOld member or higher, But anyone can purschase.

2. MMatt

MMatt Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 17, 2014
    Catch and Release:
    I just received this WAS Badger on Thurs 1/22 and am looking to pass it on. I really wanted to try one of these and I love the Bocote scales but it is a little too thin for my large hand. Asking $SOLD as it is not coming directly from Allen.
    Badger w/ Bocote over black w/ yellow pinstripes, Tapered Tang, hollow ground on 5/32 CPM 154 - $280
    View attachment 508921 View attachment 508922 View attachment 508923 View attachment 508924
    Thanks for looking, Matt

Last edited: Mar 1, 2015
  3. wbaxley

wbaxley Platinum Member Platinum Member

Dec 15, 2013
    New WAS Stingray EDC for sale at link below on the Exchange. Just got a new Minuteman which I prefer. Sweet knife in CPM154 - Allen does awesome work! :D:thumbup:

SOLD!

Last edited: Apr 24, 2015
  4. lorsbach

lorsbach

Jan 14, 2009
    For Sale: WAS Knives - Bush Adder

Condition: New; Never Used / Never Sharpened

OAL: 8"
    Handle: Buckeye Burl (Stabilized), Natural Canvas Micarta Pins and lanyard hole, Blue and
    Red G10 Liners
    Blade: CPM-154, 4" long (3.5" cutting edge), .125" thick, high hollow grind, spear point, tapered tang,
    spine file work, ricasso design work .

*** New Sheath (Pictured) Included (Right hand slip sheath)

Price drop to $SOLD

$200 Shipped in CONUS. Paypal accepted. I will consider trade offers for Fiddleback Forge, WAS or Jarrett Fleming knives.

ba1.jpg
    ba2.jpg
    ba3.jpg
    ba4.jpg

Last edited: Feb 27, 2015
  5. Roemer1

Roemer1

Aug 5, 2014
    FS: New and unused BushAdder 5/32 cpm154 tapered with g10 bolsters, buckeye burl over black liners with white pinstripe. $SPF

From Allen; "The larger light colored burl is the bush adder, nicest ever, and is my first bushcraft inspired design. "

This is a beautiful example of Allen's work and I hate to part with it but I need thin the collection.

•Price includes PayPal+shipping and I will consider reasonable offers or trades.

•First "I'll take it" followed up with a PM gets it.

•Buyer must be 18 and is responsible for knowing the laws in their area regarding ownership.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 23, 2015
  6. Roemer1

Roemer1

Aug 5, 2014
    Price Drop...

Last edited: Mar 23, 2015
  7. Roemer1

Roemer1

Aug 5, 2014
    BushAdder price drop. $250

8. dedery

dedery

Mar 11, 2015
    I'll take it.

9. Roemer1

Roemer1

Aug 5, 2014
    Dedery, pm sent

10. Philip L

Philip L Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 15, 2012
    For Sale: WAS Patriot

Catch and Release for me. I am the second owner of this beautiful knife which was originally sold on the 02/04/2015 WAS Wednesday. It has never been used or sharpened and is in Mint Condition. Handle is dark box elder burl over black liners with white pinstripe. Blade is 3/32" thick CPM154 SFT with Hollow Grind

Price: $200 (CONUS Shipping and Insurance Included) (Not looking for trades on this one.)

Payment: Paypal (Paypal Gift or add 4% for Paypal Merchandise) Paypal address and email are both: [email protected]

Shipping: USPS Priority Mail - shipped next mail day after payment receipt

Send email or PM if you have any questions, first "I'll Take It" gets the knife.

I reserve the right to accept or refuse sale depending on feedback and communication.

Thanks much!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 18, 2015
  11. M4Super90

M4Super90 Biochemical Superfreak Gold Member

Aug 26, 2008

Last edited: May 17, 2015
  12. M4Super90

Aug 26, 2008

13. M4Super90

Aug 26, 2008

14. D.H.

D.H.

Jul 8, 2009
    Catch and release. Condition is new and mint – never used, never sharpened.

$450 for the two WAS knives as a combo:

Minuteman. 5/32" cpm154 with tapered tang wrapped in oreo shadtree bolsters with ruby burlap scales over black liner with white pinstripe.

Revere with Oreo burlap bolsters and emerald green scales over black liners with white pinstripe on 5/32 cpm154 tapered tang.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. Adam Eklofe

Adam Eklofe

Jun 20, 2011
    Never used Bison, orange molten lava over black with white pinstripes, 3/16" CPM154, tapered tang. Sold.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 15, 2015
  16. Pavel_Iv

Pavel_Iv

Apr 3, 2015
    PM sent on the Bison

17. Kick74

Kick74

May 7, 2010
    WOW that Bison is a beaut! I need to win the lotto or stop looking at knives lol.

18. D.H.

D.H.

Jul 8, 2009
    Revere.

Condition is new and mint – never used, never sharpened.

Revere with Oreo burlap bolsters and emerald green scales over black liners with white pinstripe on 5/32 cpm154 tapered tang. - $175

OAL is 5.5" blade length is 2.25".

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

19. Bartlax4

Bartlax4 Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 6, 2014
    Shortmuk #3 up for sale. Knife is used, but in great condition. This was the third one made, still sporting the old logo. Great little knife and the example Allen uses on his current lineup forum if you want another picture. Also used mostly in the kitchen, mail, eating, etc.

2014: 1/8”, O1

From Allen: New model, the “Shortmuck”. This is one of the two new style Nessmuks I have in the mix now. This pattern is in homage to Andy Roy’s version of the famous Nessmuk , yet in a more compact format. This particular unit is the third one made. OAL 7” with a 3” blade. Brazilian cherry over black liner with blue pinstripe. Tiger shark etch on the flats. $sold. STYD. CONUS only.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 13, 2015
  20. Roemer1

Roemer1

Aug 5, 2014
    Up for sale, Bison with beautiful Box Elder burl over black with lime pinstripes, SFT Tang, hollow ground on 5/32” CPM 154 - Custom JouFuu dangler sheath included.
    $325

New and unused.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 5, 2015