1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Kizer C01C Sheepdog Ki4488A & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Dec 14 !

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Dec 15 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Watch out Cougars my new pups gonna be a mean un !!!

Discussion in 'Wilderness & Survival Skills' started by pitdog, Jan 16, 2009.

1. pitdog

pitdog

Apr 13, 2007
    My new pups gonna be mean, check her out attacking this Chihuahua !!!:D

[​IMG]

2. theonew

theonew

May 16, 2006
    Cute :D
    Man those Terriers are some tough little beasts :thumbup:

3. Bushman5

Bushman5

Oct 31, 2007
    did you get the pup with the butt spot? :)

4. TwoDogs

TwoDogs

Oct 9, 2008
    Nice pup......dogs keep me sane!

5. pitdog

pitdog

Apr 13, 2007
    No, the breeders keeping that one. This one came straight up to my son though and curled up on his knee so we would have picked her anyway. Only thing is that on the breeders pics it is nearly always ours doing stuff so I'm guessing she is going to be a handfull !!!!:eek:

6. pitdog

pitdog

Apr 13, 2007
    This pic of her will probably be how she will look when she pushes Maisy too far !!!

[​IMG]

7. Bushman5

Bushman5

Oct 31, 2007
    Hahahaha!

8. beau5278

beau5278

Jun 7, 2007
    Just be careful as she gets older,if your other dog shows aggression,the Jack will be liable to tear into her.Mine will tear into another dog,no matter how much bigger it is if the other dog shows aggression.

9. pitdog

pitdog

Apr 13, 2007

Oh yeah I know they have no fear !

10. richard j

richard j

Apr 1, 2007
    for a second when i seen the picture of her running i thought you had caught her getting ready to dump a load :D. i have a friend that raised a few litters. they make good mousers. i was helping him feed his chickens one day and found a mouse in a drum. i took his oldest female and put her in the drum. she looked up at me like wtf did you put me in here for until she felt the mouse. it was funny watching her chase that mouse inside the drum. she eventually caught and ate it.

11. ducati

ducati Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 13, 2000
    As the owner of 2 Jack Russells 14 and 13 yrs. I will never own 2 again. They will attack each other. Big dog in a little body...

12. DocArnie

DocArnie

Jan 27, 2006
    First pic begs for a caption!

13. Anjin

Anjin

Mar 30, 2007
    I have five (ma, pa, 3 daughters) and they get along fine. They do squabble but not in earnest. Agreed, they think they are bigger than they are.

14. bigox

bigox

Nov 22, 2005
    My mothers JR bullies my 130lb Bull Mastiff!

Luckily he takes it well

15. Bushman5

Bushman5

Oct 31, 2007
    Locally in vancouver a jack russell and a pitbull got into a fight near commercial drive. The pitbull chewd the hell out of the Russell's back/neck until the lil tiny jack russell clamped onto the pitties balls and started chewing. Pit bull was SCREAMING yelping and tried to escape. The lil jack kept on chewing and once that was done he started on a leg. It was quite the site, a BIG dog vs a wiry scrawny lil jack ....

16. Bushman5

Bushman5

Oct 31, 2007
    One Dog & A Cup? :D:D:D:D

[​IMG]

17. 1Tracker

1Tracker

Aug 17, 2006
    The Wiley Coyote "I'm outta' here!" move! Gotta love the feisty little buggers, what's a little Napoleon complex in a little dog......a LOT of trouble! Start training that critter ASAP to voice commands Pit! 'Puppy Preschool 101' is a good book amongst a few written by a nice guy that does alot of dog training. Good luck being on the other end of that lease, might I suggest one made of bungee cord!

18. cmdr249

cmdr249

Dec 29, 2007
    That is an instant classic! She's going to be a spitfire! Nice pup.

We don't need no Taco Bell!

I'd attack a Chihauhua too if I was a dog. :D

19. Rockywolf

Rockywolf Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 16, 2005
    Ah cmdr249 that was excellent! HAHAHAHA! I can't stand chihauhuas. Pit, the new dog looks like a winner.

20. coyotebc

coyotebc

Jan 26, 2005
    If maisy is any indication Pit knows how to train them, also on another thread Pit posted some of his old dogs and there were a number of different terrier breeds shown. All terriers think they are the toughest thing going.
    I don't doubt Pit knows exactly what he is in for