WC Startac (new model?)

I was under the impression that the pocket clip placement over the lockbar was supposed to help prevent hyperextension in the first place. Odd choice to say the least.

It's to prevent people from forcefully trying to over extend the lockbar to reduce the tension.

It's to prevent people from forcefully trying to over extend the lockbar to reduce the tension.
I think a note in the box would accomplish the same. It's kind of like blunting the edge to prevent people from cutting themselves.

I think a note in the box would accomplish the same. It's kind of like blunting the edge to prevent people from cutting themselves.

It wouldn't be the same. People can disregard a note in the box like they do with their common sense.

Lovin my discless StarTac!! Cant wait for my Starbenza!!

I would have gotten a Starbenza to go along with my Star-Tac but I noticed that the starburst pattern was further apart compared to the Star-Tac. It still looks good but not as good as the one on the Umnumzaan imo.

Does anyone know if CRK fixed the ugliness of the lockstop yet? Even if Chris could shift it back a bit so its not so upfront and center- that would help a lot.

to the people that use there Zaan daily; do you notice any discomfort when gripping this knife with a lockstop? i just want to verify that this stopper cant be felt.

And to think I was dissappointed to not have the over-travel disc installed on mine. I'm glad I got over that. Looks kinda fugly and more of an after thought, very unlike CRK. All in all I'm stoked that I picked up a "left over" TNK polished tanto umnumzaan for $380. Now...which Sebenza to buy...

Back