We changed the color of the fire kit

Glad I got my green one. I'll get a black one when the rod wears down. They look good though. One question, why so shinny?

Now you switch to black, after I got a new man purse and shoes to match my green one! Just kidding, consistency is good. I have two firesteels and one is much darker than the other. I don't mind the color variation, makes for a suprise.

You mean to tell me that some of you are actually going to go buy another one just because it's black? Amazing.

You mean to tell me that some of you are actually going to go buy another one just because it's black? Amazing.

Of course not....

I'm going to wait until Dizwolf is giving another one away and break out the high heels and my giraffe purse.

We are definitely going to hire some cute gay guy to run herd on all the color coordinators on this forum.

We are definitely going to hire some cute gay guy to run herd on all the color coordinators on this forum.

I'd love to see that, strictly as comedy. That would be better than most sit-coms.

I'd love to see that, strictly as comedy. That would be better than most sit-coms.

There would be a lot of knives in the exchange because we have a lot of color coordinators on this forum and I'm afraid the gay guy would hurt their feelings. I'm really beginning to wonder if the main occupation of some on this forum are interior decorator and hair stylist.

Mainly hair stylist. It’s hard to interior decorate from your mom’s basement.

I prefer black on stuff, looks better in my opinion. Thanks for the update.

The fire kit comes in any color we want, as long as we want black! :D. I like it, looks good

isn't that why you went with black...it matches everything....you can't go white because you couldn't use it after labor day or is it memorial day...shit i can't keep up.....i guess i don't get the metro award....

Here are you 3 gays guys here

Attachments

• DSC03334.jpg
    DSC03334.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 71
The fire kit comes in any color we want, as long as we want black! :D. I like it, looks good
I was waiting for the Henry Ford quote. It seems appropriate.

As for color problems with the green, all I can do is refer to other posts about color co-ordinators. I quite agree with the one who expressed satisfaction with being able to make fire, regardless of the color of the anodizing. :thumbup:

It would seem Jeff has gone black and refuses to go back:D

All joking aside I did like the green but the black looks pretty good

Back