We changed the color of the fire kit

If the color doesn't matter, then why did you bother changing it? :p

Already explained that. The anodizer could not hold true to one color so the text would not contrast good. Black contrasts and seems to be a color they can do consistently.

I know - just givin' you a hard time. :D
I've got my green and am quite happy with it.

I have no beef with the gear matching types...we are a visual species,
if it looks nicer to us, we might be more likely to use it more.
Whatever works, right?

I like the black, don't think it necessitates me getting another one though. Thanks for the heads up.

-Connor

I know - just givin' you a hard time. :D
I've got my green and am quite happy with it.

I have no beef with the gear matching types...we are a visual species,
if it looks nicer to us, we might be more likely to use it more.
Whatever works, right?

Agreed but it sure is fun making fun of ourselves! Personally, I like pink thongs better than black ones.

Because that's how it turned out. Wasn't meant to be or not meant to be. Just happened.

Ah, I see.

Is there any way to change out the rods in these things? I've been asked that a few times. I wonder how strong that appoxy is. Anyone tried it yet?

Heat them up with a heat gun and slip the rod out

And Dizwolf, paging Dizwolf.

ALLLLL over this.... Just waiting to verify a dealer with them.

Yes, but the color has been chanegd and set in stone. The only recourse someone has now is simply not buy the fire kit ;)

Or strip it and re-anno it in any color. Amazed it hasnt been done yet honestly.

You mean to tell me that some of you are actually going to go buy another one just because it's black? Amazing.

Yea, but Just one. I used to buy one every couple months just to get varying run colors.

We are definitely going to hire some cute gay guy to run herd on all the color coordinators on this forum.

ADAM! Jeff's hiring! get your purse!

Getting away from thongs... I'll ask again... why so shiny?

It's about as shiney as the green was. Just a trait of Anno.

Is there any way to change out the rods in these things? I've been asked that a few times. I wonder how strong that appoxy is. Anyone tried it yet?

Good heat gun, and GLOVES, 5 minutes or less. In reality, you should never need to re-rod one. Those of us who have, are just ill in the head.

Back