We lost one of our own today......

Ken C.

Jack of all trades, master of none.
Staff member
Super Mod
It is my sad duty to inform you all that longtime member and friend to many on this forum, Esav Benyamin (Ed Hausman) passed away peacefully this morning. Ed was one of my closest friends thanks to BFC. We met on this forum and discovered we lived in the same town. We had close to 20 years of knife banter, diner trips, knife shows travels, and family gatherings. I'm so saddened by his passing because I know I will never meet anyone like him ever again.

RIP Ed.

Truly sorry to here this.

Sorry to hear the loss of the great supporter of the forums and knives.
RIP.

It is my sad duty to inform you all that longtime member and friend to many on this forum, Esav Benyamin (Ed Hausman) passed away peacefully this morning. Ed was one of my closest friends thanks to BFC. We met on this forum and discovered we lived in the same town. We had close to 20 years of knife banter, diner trips, knife shows travels, and family gatherings. I'm so saddened by his passing because I know I will never meet anyone like him ever again.

RIP Ed.
I haven’t been around much in the last while, but logged on I guess just to see this. I’m feel for your loss! He was a great guy, we never conversed too much but I always respected when he did write back. The cripple club lost a great member today. Heart wrenching news.

Oh that really sucks. Esav was one of the greats. He will be sorely missed.

So sorry to hear this. I thought of him often hoping he would rejoin the discussions.

Condolences to you and all who loved and will miss him.

Very sorry to see this. My condolences.

Damn, this sucks to hear. Rest in Peace and condolences to his family, blood and BF.

Condolences to family and friends

This is terrible news, but thank you for bringing it to our attention. He'll be greatly missed. :(

Oh, my this is sad news. I've been missing him a lot recently and wondered. How he was.
Rest in peace, sir. You will be sorely missed.

Back