We lost one of our own today......

Just saw this sad thread. Rest easy, Ed. Sincere condolences to his family and countless friends.

RIP Ed. It is good to know that we will all have a true knife buddy waiting to greet us on the other side.

RIP Ed
Ed will be missed by family and friends, a loss for the Blade Forums that cannot be replaced.
A man of Faith and a Warrior for God.

Thank you Ken, for informing the Blade Forum Community.

Very sad and a terrible loss for the forums and his family. A voice of wisdom and reason has been lost.
RIP Ed.

I'm sorry to hear this news. Ed was as level as they come, and I always appreciated his point of view. Rest in peace, Esav.

So sorry to learn this. I just recently returned to the forums and have been trying to catch up a little and just realized he wasn’t around so I checked his profile and saw that he hadn’t been active in a while and assumed the worst.:(

He was truly one of the good ones and my deepest belated condolences go out to all his family and friends.

Rest easy Ed

i've been out of the knife game for a while, ED used to come to the JD's gtg's, he was a pleasure to interact with and shared his wisdom with all of us knifenuts , you will surely be missed here putting out fires and answering endless questions, thank you for your service and you will surely missed in real life , say hi to Gary for me , may you rest in peace.

Last edited:
Just saw this and am gutted--Ed was a good friend to those of us who had the pleasure of his company, a pioneer in the forums, and will be missed. A huge, huge loss to our community.

Back