WE Vaquita fixed blade

madcap_magician

Farts rainbows.
Platinum Member
Saw this on BHQ tonight and never heard of it before. It looks like some sort of mini-kukri neck knife. Great materials and probably good fit and finish, but the pictures make it impossible to tell how big it really is- it's only 6", but the scale on it could be a much larger knife. From the pictures, it could be 6" or 24". Hard to see how a 6" mini-knife with those proportions might fit in hand.

Anyone know anything? It's kind of cool in an odd way, and for high-hardness S35VN and carbon fiber, $108 is a good deal.

While I haven't used it, the picture with the bottle cap is to scale the size of the knife, it seems its similar in size to an esee izula.

WE-Knife-Company-Vaquita-Kukri-Neck-Knife-SW-807A-BHQ-84610-jr-bottlecap.jpg

ESEE-Izula-Fire-Ant-Red-Survival-Neck-Knfe-IZULA-R-BHQ-10285-jr-bottlecap.jpg

I echoed the same sentiment as other people, cool design I'd buy it if it was a larger knife but as a mini kukri neck knife it's not for me.

^ Agreed. A slightly bigger version would be awesome. It is just to small. Needs a 4.5" blade or there abouts for me.

it is cool but as stated the handle is so damn small . I would give up some blade for more handle . The Kuhkri design is purposed as a chopper and you aren't gonna be chopping with that little guy so there doesn't seem to be an advantage. as a conversation piece its cool though

I have to admit, as a neck knife, I really like the idea... more blade, great steel, and the kukri ergos (even while tiny) work excellent for ropes/seatbelts/cardboard and even food slicing... I want to get one to test it.

I'd likely end up trying to get a 4 inch wood handle put on it, I think the amount of steel available would work for that, and make it really much more useful. You think it should work out?

Looks like an awkward blade shape and a 3-finger grip. Neat as it looks, I don’t see much use for it beyond novelty.

Got mine today.

It carries very well in the front pocket in its sheath. The fit & finish is amazing: 2-tone blade & CF scales makes the knife eye-catching. Its size makes it sheeple-friendly. It can't be your dedicated fixed blade but can be a fun bbq / steak-dinner knife, or edc fixed blade.

Got mine today.

It carries very well in the front pocket in its sheath. The fit & finish is amazing: 2-tone blade & CF scales makes the knife eye-catching. Its size makes it sheeple-friendly. It can't be your dedicated fixed blade but can be a fun bbq / steak-dinner knife, or edc fixed blade.

It's a knife for ants, that's what it is. :D

Back