Weekend deals for 7/17--Pix, Thamar Dui Chirra, Kumar Kobra and Awesome Buys

Me Too! I was bustin up some rocks in the living room today thinking well tomorrow my Dui Chirra would be in:D I looked over on top my guitar amp and there was an unopened triangle box there my wife didnt tell me about? WTH? USPS dont work on Sunday? Well I guess they do work on Sunday because there it was. I bought it on Sat and Monday there it was! Beautiful in the same style as i love in the Yek Chirras but an extra Chirra. The short handle and pronounced bell pommel was perfect in my hand. This one will get a fine wood sanding to reveal some color in that knotty wood at the pommel. This one is up there in my best handful of Khuks! Awesome job again Thamar!

bd211fc7f313d8147820dd3623274993

Beautiful blade. Tell me, what kind of a chopper is the Dui Chirra? There seems to be a lot of curve.

Beautiful blade. Tell me, what kind of a chopper is the Dui Chirra? There seems to be a lot of curve.
Well I dont really know yet cause I aint tried it yet but ill give you a report soon as I get a chance to chop something up. Shouldnt be long tho. Its not a heavy chopper like an AK but I suspect it would be great all around similar to the KLVUK. I have both and will definitely try to do a comparison.

Back