Weekend Deals for 8/12 --Pix and Awesome Buys

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
17.5 inch 15 ounce Kobra by Rajkumar. Satisal wood handle. Lite and fast blade at $85 YBB. *SOLD*
8-12-11%20009.jpg

FOXY FOLLY BY RAJKUMAR

Overall lenght --17''
Weight --22 ounce
Spine thickness--1/4''
US walnut wood handle
Full tang Kardra with brass bolster and buttcap
Red leather scabbard
The US wood handle is stunning beauty!
Steel cost at $100 even *SOLD*
8-12-11%20003.jpg

8-12-11%20005.jpg

8-12-11%20008.jpg

13 inch 17 ounce Pachthar by Vim Kami. Satisal wood handle. Wooden sccabbard. Yours for $80. *SOLD*
8-12-11%20011.jpg

8-12-11%20012.jpg

12 inch 18 ounce Vojpure Bowie by young Sher Kami. Satisal wood handle. Try it for $68. *SOLD*
8-12-11%20013.jpg

8-12-11%20014.jpg

8.5 inch 4 ounce RK special Knife by Rajkumar. Chiruwa style satisal wood handle. Nice work by prince Kami. Add to your collection at $55. *SOLD*
8-12-11%20015.jpg

Email to himimp @aol.com to get any or all
First come first served
Have a great weekend!

Last edited:
email sent
17.5 inch 15 ounce Kobra by Rajkumar. Satisal wood handle. Lite and fast blade at $85 YBB

That's the foxiest Foxy I've seen. Stunning all around and I love that walnut handle. Congrat to the lucky shark!

Thank you Hairasitna and Jay! I have been staring at that lovely Foxy for what felt like an eternity! A few more minutes and I'm not sure what might have happened! It's incredible. If I hadn't recently made another purchase, I'd be in the fray also:) Congrats to whomever wins that absolutely beautiful blade. The specs look great for a camp knife/hiking/general duty khuk, IF you can keep from hanging it on a wall. Good luck sharks.

Wow, that Kobra is UNDER the magical "one ounce per inch" ratio so highly sought after. That should handle like a short lightsaber.

Great knives today. The Vojpure Bowie has never appealed to me; but this one is gorgeous.

Wow, that Kobra is UNDER the magical "one ounce per inch" ratio so highly sought after. That should handle like a short lightsaber.

Moogoo,

I scored one 2 days ago with 17.5" 17Oz and you made me think again of the magical "one ounce per inch" ratio. Thanks!@

Ah missed another bowie:) Maybe next time. Great selection and prices.

This FF is really light and fast with the 1/4" spine, and for $100 this really is a DEAL of the day. The handle is nontraditional but there is something to be said about 'evolution' when it leads to both comfort and beauty.

Can't believe no one has snagged the RK special yet!!! Perfect fillet knife for the kitchen or hunting/fishing trips.

Gettin my first HI kukri! I went for the 13" Pachthar! Anyone know anything about this blade? Its not on their site.

Back