Photos Welcome Home…the “Come to Papa” Thread

I regret selling my Spyderco Nirvana regrind. :( Bugs me every once in a while. I’d love to have it back to put through the paces.

Don’t have an immediate pic, but the one that springs immediately to mind is the Spyderco Gayle Bradley 1. I had one back in their heyday and for some dumb reason, ended up selling it off. I went for years without one; but then recently I was fortunate enough to be the first to see one posted up for a good price on the Exchange, and I swooped in like a falcon with his tail feathers on fire. Now I have a GB1 again, and I’m not ever making that mistake again.

The StarTac in my pocket is to replace the one I sold a few years ago like an idiot! If I could remember who I sold it to I would be begging them to sell it back….

Last edited:
A lot of knives have left but I don't miss very many of them. I had a Bradley Alias II that I liked and thought was a good design, but eventually sold it. I have mixed feelings about it, as well as a ZT 0561 that I had. I thought that one had an edge that was too thick for my use but I've seen them reground to be thinner, I think that one would be good.
The one that I think I would really like back is a BM 890. I gave that one to my daughter and I could probably get it back if I wanted.

Carried an sng for years at work and a coworker would always borrow it and joke he was going to walk with it. It was pretty beat to hell and he caught me on a good day so I told him to hold onto it until he could get his own. Never thought I would see it again but about a year later I opened the job box for a site we were at with the sng and a few bags of coffee he knew I was into.

It’s rare to find people like that these days especially coworkers

Back