Welcome The Cantina's New Moderators

Blues

hovering overhead
Staff member
Super Mod
Friends,

This has been a most difficult time watching two friends depart in such a short time. There is no way to make it any easier or less painful.

Fortunately, three of our good friends have agreed to step up and help maintain the great tradition that we all shared with Bill and Rusty here in the Cantina.

I'm very happy to tell you that the new moderators of the HI forum will be:

Yvsa, Howard Wallace and Munk.

I can't think of three better men to help steer this ship. I know Uncle Bill and Rusty would (and probably do) approve.

I hope you will all afford them the same friendship, respect and affection that has made the HI forums one of the best places to hang out on the net.

Congrats, gentlemen!

Outstanding! I get to be the first (edit: well second anyway!) to congratulate 3 great guys! Yvsa, my friend, check your email for a list of folks I'd like banned... :D

Just kidding, really! Talk about a triple threat! I can't think of a better group of guys to carry on the spirit and history of the Cantina.

Munk, Howard, Yvsa, please let us know if there is anything we can do to help with the transition.

Regards and congrats again.

Norm

Great !! The ship is safe (not that there was any doubt) ... Now everyone get back to work!

Congratulations Yvsa! :D

Congratulations Howard! :D

Congratulations Munk! :D

Looking forward to some good times ahead .... ;)

~ Bamboo ~

I think they are the most appropriate moderators that could have been selected.:cool: Great choices.:)

Congratulations Yvsa,Howard,and Munk. I look forward to many more years of enjoyment from the HI forum.

I think UB and Rusty are smiling down on us.:)

It's great to know the forum will be in such capable hands. Thanks in advance for what can be a thankless job at times.

Edutsi,munk,Howard...please accept my condolences at the news of your sentencing.

images

;) :D

THe cantina is still in good hands. Here's to you three. Thanks for risking stepping forward and taking responsibility for the crowd in here. ;)

Back