Well I’m sick

Wow Bob, that news is a real bummer. First cancer, then a major motorcycle accident, and now COVID. Somebody on this forum must have a voodoo doll with your name on it. You have certainly had more than your share of major trials.

I will keep you in my prayers my friend so that this too will quickly pass without any lasting complications.

Get well and stay well.

Phil
Voodoo doll is definitely out there somewhere. You forgot about the tree top falling on my head and crushing me

I think the folks at Ingles may have a doll for Bob, Phillip, Me and the rest of the Trackrock food patrol. Probably for all those memberships we joined under.

Get well soon buddy, this sucks along with the rest of 2020.

Hang in there and hope you are better soon. Now that you are in quarantine, make sure the batteries are charged on whatever device you are using so you can keep surfing the web and this site.

I have a question.... are these Fiddlebacks or Camelbacks? I prefer my knives to be made near the beautiful opium fields by the gifted taliban of the isis guild of craftsmen.
Bmurray Bmurray , I've been wondering how you're feeling, and this post tells me you're mostly back to normal your old self.

Well the doctor just called me to confirm that I do have COVID. This sucks as I have to isolate and quarantine for 10-14 days. Well at least I now know why I feel like complete shit.
welp, good thing you don’t have to eat at panda express? or wait, do you!?? how’d that bet go? :D

seriously though, speedy recovery bob. cheers. :thumbsup:

Back