Well...It's Friday...

Oh hell. There are some really nice one's in the mix this week. I love the Sneaky Pete, handyman, and bush raptor.

What are the specs in the bush raptor?

Nice! what are the specs on both in the second image #3929 . especially the beauty on the bottom.

Nice! what are the specs on both in the second image #3929 . especially the beauty on the bottom.

2017 0922 08 – Drop Point Renegade w/ quarter sawn curly oak over black liners & white pinstripes, SFT, convex on spalted ⅛” A2 - $325

2017 0922 09 – KPH w/ desert ironwood over black liners & orange pinstripes, trinity mosaic pinout, SFT, convex on spalted ⅛” A2 - $340

My top 3 would be the KPH which sure is purdy, the Handyman has really nice wood and the Lil Lady just because.

And I just saw Kyle's knife which looks pretty unique too - that orange really pops, especially next to the subdued green.

Mornin' y'all. I got to meet member madhatta yesterday for some knife swapping- cool new Fiddleback blood in the house to start the weekend :)

How is Andy's fanger coming along? Did not fall off yet, did it?

Bill

** I just noticed no "in progress" post this week?

Last edited:
Mornin' y'all. I got to meet member madhatta yesterday for some knife swapping- cool new Fiddleback blood in the house to start the weekend :)

How is Andy's fanger coming along? Did not fall off yet, did it?

Bill

** I just noticed no "in progress" post this week?
The swap didn't happen if there are no pics. ;)

Andy had a bunch of in progress pics on IG.

Good Day all y'all

Good day indeed! Woke up to the following from USPS:

Expected Delivery On: Friday, September 29, 2017

A day early and just in time for the far too rare Saturday AM hike with my son.

Meanwhile, I'm working through a cup of Joe, finishing up a project, and wondering what goodies the folks at the forge have in store for us this week.

Back