Well...It's Friday...

Some nice ones in there today. Not that there usually isn't or anything but a couple I'd love to take home, for sure.

Well, I am mildly upset, as I'm waiting for a nice LIL LADY in 3/32" to show up. I have a beauty in 1/8", but I need a skinnier one for the kitchen. Perhaps next week. Hope springs eternal...or whatever.
Enjoy the show, fellas!
Don

Last edited:
Well, I am mildly upset, as I'm waiting for a nice LIL LADY in 3/32" to show up. I have a beauty in 1/8", but I need a skinnier one for the kitchen. Perhaps next week. Hope springs eternal...or whatever.
Enjoy the show, fellas!
Don
Hey Don,

If you haven't done so, you might want to message Phillip now and then to check for a 3/32 Lil Lady that might be in the shop and not part of a Friday sale. You never know and it doesn't hurt to ask ... unless you ask 4 times a day every day. lol

Thank you, Warrior. I had NOT thought of that....and I will check with him periodically. Appreciate your help, sir.
don

Bringing back memories. 1 year ago this weekend was the funnest Fiddleback Friday I have witnessed. I got an osage esquire for my Bday. @Luca917 won an auction for a beautiful ironwood ladyfinger and it was a sellout. Why can't it be like that every Friday.

Bringing back memories. 1 year ago this weekend was the funnest Fiddleback Friday I have witnessed. I got an osage esquire for my Bday. @Luca917 won an auction for a beautiful ironwood ladyfinger and it was a sellout. Why can't it be like that every Friday.
Happy B-day!

(Starts refreshing Fotki....)

~ P.
teaser pic

2v2u4rTznxurAoi.jpg

Last edited:
TGIF ALL! I'm headed out shortly to personally pick up a custom knife from Nate Hardin that's he has been working on for me. Brazilian Rosewood, Copper bolsters/pins, and Damascus. Pictures never do these knives justice. I'll be posting some pics soon! Hoping to catch the sale as well!! Have a great day/afternoon/evening where ever you are at!!

Last edited:
TGIF ALL! I'm headed out shortly to personally pick up a custom knife from Nate Hardin that's he has been working on for me. Brazilian Redwood, Copper bolsters/pins, and Damascus. Pictures never do these knives justice. I'll be posting some pics soon! Hoping to catch the sale as well!! Have a great day/afternoon/evening where ever you are at!!
pretty nifty
I just googled his name & saw a pic on IG of your knife
nice BTW

Back