Well...It's Friday...

So as to not muck up today's FF thread...

I'm liking that Maple Burl EDC2 and the sweet Curly Koa Asp. I'm also finding the dyed Sycamore Bushcrafter to be quite striking. :thumbsup:

Enjoy the Holidays everyone!

TGIFF!! Hope everyone had a great Christmas with family and friends. Today will be special it sounds like. New models!!! Looking forward to this. Have a great day all!

good morning folks. we are off and running.
I am shooting for the usual. I'll post the locked thread once it's completed & be back to unlock it at 3pm eastern

Good Luck & Happy Sharking!

To anyone looking at the red BT, i’ve thought about it and...well... yes, it’s a brand new model and, of course, it would just be soooo kewl to get one of the first ones .. BUT...the red? Really? Like I said, I’ve thought about it long and hard and it just doesn’t match the color of your _______<insert: eyes, hair, couch, kitchen countertop, dog... etc.>
No, you want the one in DIW....

Or look at the Gnome. Now THAT’s a sweet knife!

To anyone looking at the red BT, i’ve thought about it and...well... yes, it’s a brand new model and, of course, it would just be soooo kewl to get one of the first ones .. BUT...the red? Really? Like I said, I’ve thought about it long and hard and it just doesn’t match the color of your _______<insert: eyes, hair, couch, kitchen countertop, dog... etc.>

I'm thinking that red BT matches my tie today? :D

Nah, mango red is definitely the way to go. Trust me, I’m from NY. Fashion capital of the world and all...

Chili red? ...meh... *shrug*

Wow!
Now that you mention it... That Ruby Red Bush Tasker would make a nice pairing with my Fiddleback Fighter. ;)

IMG_7194-vi.jpg

Nothing to see here folks... Move along, move along. :D

The new model Reapers and Bush Taskers being introduced this week are looking good... :thumbsup:

Back