Well...It's Friday...

The sunrise burlap looks good, real good. Better than the Tangerine. I assume it is different that the drunkard tequila variety, it looks it. Throw some glitter on there and you might have an EO substitute

I love seeing the increase in AEB-L too. I've been very happy with this steel, and I find myself using my AEB-L knives even more than those in A2.

I’m curious to try the AEB-L on the incoming HB and have read great things about it. Still, the spalting on the A2 combined with the beautiful shine that steel can get will likely remain a favorite.

That Gaucho is sweet!

Almost tried for it too but I must just be patient and all will work it's way out in the end.

Amazing spread today. Congrats to everybody who snagged.

That 3/32 Lil'Lady sitting there all lonely is kinda strange. That Esquire is pretty intriguing as well.

So I sat looking at my no sheath having Bushboot, thinking "I sure do like that Bear Cub, but do I need it, how are they different, maybe I should hold one in each hand an decide..."
And poof it's gone.......the end of simultaneous and incomplete thoughts.
Can someone help with the difference beyond size, and save me the stress next time?

Everyone should have at least one EDKarda.

Just sayin'.

~ P.
But how
Everyone should have at least one EDKarda.

Just sayin'.

~ P.
How am I supposed to see the EDKarda with the Lil Lady blocking my view?!? :cool:
I should have gotten an EDK a long time ago, but I love the OSKarda so much that I’m wary of getting the EDK now, lest I (unfairly) compare it too much to the OS. I think I’ll wait for a 3-finger version....this looks like a whole lot of handle when placed next to the LL.
Why do they all have to be so awesome?

But how

How am I supposed to see the EDKarda with the Lil Lady blocking my view?!? :cool:
I should have gotten an EDK a long time ago, but I love the OSKarda so much that I’m wary of getting the EDK now, lest I (unfairly) compare it too much to the OS. I think I’ll wait for a 3-finger version....this looks like a whole lot of handle when placed next to the LL.
Why do they all have to be so awesome?
it's a totally different animal. you defiantly need all them both:)

Back