Well...It's Friday...

Good morning Fiddlefriends. Today is a special Fiddleback Friday. Its Christmas and my birthday! Enjoy time with your families and friends and maybe buy yourself the Fiddleback you know you want for Christmas! Or you can buy one for me! I dont get many birthday gifts. :cool: (I like the reaper)!

Last edited:
Good morning Fiddlefriends. Today is a special Fiddleback Friday. Its Christmas and my birthday! Enjoy time with your families and friends and maybe buy yourself the Fiddleback you know you want for Christmas! Or you can buy one for me! I dont get many birthday gifts. :cool: (I like the reaper)!
Happy birthday brother!!

Merry Christmas good people!

Had a really nice Christmas Eve, played some cribbage in front of the fireplace with mom, doggo and master kittenish, and has some tasty five-year-old, slightly-overpriced, refreshing riesling dessert wine from Washington state :)

In retrospect, ice wine would have been an even better choice, given the dessert theme, but I have a hard time drinking it without venison (long story) and at the moment I'm not eating meat, so it's okay, I guess, after all

Today I'm going to just putz around, relax this morning, do a little bit fixing up my workshop or doing something with the cutlery habit (I need to touch up that beautiful point on the F2's blade :)), and spend the afternoon and evening studying

and hopefully I can find some time to take a nap somewhere in there... :thumbsup:

then more cribbage and family time tonight with the animals

Back