What about Knives and Flashlights?

The two Zéfal LED flashlights make excellent adjustable spread headlights. :)
(yes. I have a Zéfal LED tail light mounted on the port/street side handlebar.)
The gold anodized Castnoo LED flashlight illuminates dark corners in armoires and under the furniture and bed good enough.
(all three flashlights use an single 18650 battery.)
The Mora Number 1, and Cold Steel FINN BEAR live in the rollator's pouch/shopping bag.
The Buck 110 is usually found on my right hip.
The Demo knife (or a 4 blade scout/camp knife) tags along in my RFP. :)

View attachment 1432593

(3 wheel (seatless by design) Nova "Traveler" rollator in the background, is currently sans lights.)

Last edited:
IMG_20160121_160842163_HDR-XL.jpg

I gotta ask. Is the Haiku worth it?
I've been strongly contemplating one for years, but haven't been able to drop the 4+ bills it will take to get one.
I had one. Beautiful light. Nothing but trouble. Multiple problems. Owner of the company did nothing but make excuses. Said two of the problems were inherent in the design. Refused to return my money. I’d never give him another penny of mine.

Last edited:
Used all 3200 lumens of the Seeker 2 Pro last night at a job site high on the top of a mountain in southern Utah. Bright enough to light up all the eyes of the wildlife around in the middle of the night. Limited edition CF anodizing flows with the exclusive Inkosi and the new AGA Zero.

ZgsiB1z.jpg

Used all 3200 lumens of the Seeker 2 Pro last night at a job site high on the top of a mountain in southern Utah. Bright enough to light up all the eyes of the wildlife around in the middle of the night. Limited edition CF anodizing flows with the exclusive Inkosi and the new AGA Zero.

ZgsiB1z.jpg

That cf seeker 2 pro is cool, i have the fde

I gotta ask. Is the Haiku worth it?
I've been strongly contemplating one for years, but haven't been able to drop the 4+ bills it will take to get one.

I would say yes, for me they are. Just like Sebenzas are worth it. But I don't know what you value in your tools, so it's hard to answer that question. I have two Haikus and they are some of my favorite lights, and I own/have owned a great many of the high end production and custom flashlight makers out there. They are a straightforward, durable, beautiful light made by one of the best guys in the business. Plenty of options for batteries, emitters, converters, and lego-ing with other SF E-series parts to make the light of your needs. Buy one used and save some coin - you really can't do much damage to the Titanium shell that some superfine steel wool won't polish out

I'm dipping my toes into lights. Got an FW3A after doing some research and gosh darn it, my needs might have been met on my first attempt. Thought about stepping up to the Ti model but I read a lot of issues about the threading on those. What's a good Ti light with comparable size and output to a Lumintop FW3A?

I'm dipping my toes into lights. Got an FW3A after doing some research and gosh darn it, my needs might have been met on my first attempt. Thought about stepping up to the Ti model but I read a lot of issues about the threading on those. What's a good Ti light with comparable size and output to a Lumintop FW3A?

That’s impressive output for a small light.

View attachment 1438869
My most carried, and probably most used, flashlight - it's attached to my work ID. Just a little thing...but Vinh worked his magic on it; so it meets all my needs at work (which isn't to say that I don't have bigger lights in my pack and jacket). I've been carrying the Buck 055 at work quite a bit, lately, as well - I figured it would be good for scale; but I included the pen for those unfamiliar with the knife.

Don't mind the dog hairs - I borrowed the bandana from my pup

Back