What about Knives and Flashlights?

Giving this protac hlx a shot at work, loving it.
eeWt8gt.jpg

Thanks my friend! Yes with regards to carry, mine is dropped in the pocket, not clipped to the pocket vertically. That's where the leatherman is.
I keep a backup light dropped loose in the front right pocket. Usually an AAA light, but I recently pulled the clip off this Olight S mini, and it works well for that, too. I just thought this thread needed more Chinese lights. :D
7h6LriO.jpg
Loose flashlights in the bottom of pockets...

What is the world coming to?

SMH

;)

RovyVon Aurora A5. Very interesting little light full of features.

Reading lamp mode:

Bx0bK2E.jpg

Black light mode:

m7ARtIZ.jpg

Super bright for it’s size. This WAS a blacked out hallway:

EKJTBLd.jpg

Glows in the dark after a second of use.

9y4Bu3i.jpg
Got one coming in the mail. Thanks for the information

My meager collection.
I always carry one of the AAA Maratacs, just handy little lights.
g4nul0G.jpg

Another shot for identification.
I've had the Surefire and Fenix for a long time, I used to carry them but the Maratacs have edged them out of my pocket.
The Olight I just picked up, jury is still out though, might not like the side switch.
vat5k7y.jpg

Here are some of my USA made lights. The LX2 is the last SureFire I bought. Outstanding lights, but I moved away from the brand as I believe they are overpriced for what’s available on the market. I also found that a utility light (for me) was more useful than a combat light for EDC. Nonetheless, my SureFire 6z resides in the gun safe on my night stand:

oxRj44t.jpg

1COrzjO.jpg

Here’s a old school incandescent E2D. Advertised at the time with 80 lumens of “blinding light”. :p:p

FyGHt8Y.jpg

And my last SureFire is this LX2. 100/300 lumens if I remember correctly.

IEsMBoa.jpg

Back