What about "The 'Vegas?"

Blade 2 ?!!???!?!?!?! don't know if Halle will be in that but I sure hope so...mmmm Halle !

Forget about the movie! I wanna know more about the Vegas!

What does it look like?
Will it be only one piece?
Will they sell it afterwards?
What would the price be?
An auction, perhaps?
Will it be used by good- or bad guys?

And most important of all: How does it flip? :D

Hell, for all we know, it could have something to do with Star Wars. :D

Swamp, evening. MrYoda and some of the balisong Jedi's are gathered around an incredible new blade, and no one is brave enough to try and flip it...

"Use the Force, Chuck!" ;)

"I can't, it's too light!"

"Weight matters not, look at Blackjack_21...", the Overly Large Jedi apprentice.

"You want the impossible!"

"Hmmmm..." MrYoda closes his eyes, picks up the bali, and goes wicked freestyle. The balisong Jedi are stunned, even amazed. None more then Blackjack_21, however...

After a few minutes of light-speed manipulation, MrYoda puts the unknown balisong down. The apprentices all stare as Blackjack_21 walks over to MrYoda and drops to his knees...

"I don't believe it!"

With a cunning smile, Jedi Master Clay, who has been watching from afar, steps out from behind a tree and proclaims, "THAT is why you have failed..."

Okay, a bit too Star Wars-ey, I know. :D:D Maybe all the references to Goldmember and such are really a rouse to trick us., like a Jedi mind trick...:D

Okay, maybe not. :p

If anyone should be making a balisong movie, it's the forumitees at bladeforums.com. :D

That would become a movie featuring James Bond and Austin Powers in a Star Wars Matrix-effected film, with red dragons and men in black walking around among X-men in the background. Blade and Batman will also come flying by every now and then to kill vampires and drive the bat mobil while flipping their Vegas. ;)

By the way... Chuck, the image you attached, is that your Recuperized BM45?

Ix: ROFL!! That's probably the funniest post I've read in a while. All those super hero's and whatnot mixed into one bad ass movie with bali's involved. I can't wait for something like that. You gonna get right on that, Ix?!!

jeff: Of course! I'm already calling around trying to get a hold of Pierce Brosnan, Westley Snipes, Mel Gibson, Eddie Murphy, Ricky Lake, Jeff Imada, Clay Groskranz, Keanu Reeves, and of course Eric Cartman and Homer Simpson. ;)

Okay I didn't want to say anything the first time I saw that but since navajo has popped in I'm ask about the whole Ricky Lake thing. WTF?????

Yeah, what about her? Wouldn't it be cool to give her a 49spl to insanely flip, so that she'll cut of all her fingers? :p ;)

No, Rikki Ikki Flabby would have to be done in by the classic femural artery stab from a botched latch drop with the new Masters of Defense 6" bladed Bali-song, "the Harpoon".:D
Disclaimer: The use of MOD in this parody in no way indicates their support for spoiled, overweight, talk show parasites, or their intention of producing a Bali-song.

Originally posted by Hoplophile
No, Rikki Ikki Flabby would have to be done in by the classic femural artery stab from a botched latch drop with the new Masters of Defense 6" bladed Bali-song, "the Harpoon".:D
Disclaimer: The use of MOD in this parody in no way indicates their support for spoiled, overweight, talk show parasites, or their intention of producing a Bali-song.

Hoplophile, what's this about a MOD Bali?! Really? I'm surfing now to try to find more info, give me an e-mail or send a link.:D Thanks

Ok then, a little change of plans...

The movie obviously needs some knife fighting, right? Some ugly lazer-ninja scenes... But we can't afford stund men of some nice effects, so why don't we just use Ricky Icky Licky Flubby Bubby Drown-in-a-Lake as our 'stunt' and special effects woman? ;)

Steve, it's all a lie. To my knowledge MOD has no intention of making a Bali-song. I used them for my fictional "Harpoon" bali cuz, well, it would be relly cool if the made a bali. Sorry if I got your hopes up. I tried to avoid this happening with my disclaimer.:(
Oh well, I'm a victim of uncontrolled bali-lust too. BTW, if you find an MOD bali, be sure to let us know:D

Blade II...seems like a very likely canidate to have some bad ass bali flying in the hands of either a "good guy" (anti-hero whatever) or bad guy. Major picture major production.

But sill, I'd really like to know more about the Vegas, and not all the movies it COULD be in.

Can anyone support me with that information? Chuck? (If you're allowed to, that is.)

Back